đŸ§Ș Early Information on the Goblin Balloon [Part of The Beta Beat V31]

Usually the updates referred to are only applied when they close the previous version, that is, when we receive the message in the game that X hours if it does not update it is not able to play.

Are you referring to my BooBoo edit?, lol

Sorry about the edit confusion peeps. Lesson learned, keep it short and edit will not be needed. Got it, lol.

I understand that players get tired of hearing the complaints, but I think the biggest concern is the drop rate for good items getting worse or nerfed. I use to save all EHTs for seasonal events and use to collect up to 30+ sometimes from one seasonal event to the next with the worse amount being in the high teens. I rarely got less than 20 and now it’s like pulling teeth to get anywhere near 20 EHTs.

I think, and rightly so, that SG has nerfed the chest loot more than once and I think it’s been done twice at least with the elemental chest appearing less often to boot. So it would make sense for SG to continue using the nerf bat and add this goblin ballon to shift the drop rate from chest to these crates and I must agree it gives them an incentive to keep the drop rate and elemental chest numbers low for ascension mats.

I can’t speak for the titan drop rates on 4* ascension mats since my titan records only go as far back as Auguest 2018 and I was killing mostly 7 to 9* titans back then. Drop rate on 4* ascension mats from titans has always been horrible in my case.

I also have to agree there are several issues that need attention, but instead what we see from SG is another way for them to line their pockets instead of improving gameplay and quality. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I would much rather SG do something about the need for more building space for example or allow buildings to be converted without the need for a builder, after all they’ve been built already.

5 Likes

Sooo instead of fixing matchmaking in wars they spent time on lootboxes
 great

Not entirely sure how this contributes to discussions here but
 I’ll correct the mistake all the same.

1 Like

I thought this was part of v31. Am i missing something?

Not everyone has the new version yet. Can’t activate until all do, due to fairness/complaining.

4 Likes

Goblin balloon eh? That was my nickname is college.

:smile:

8 Likes

You think a level 23 mana troop will help charge up the ballon quicker? :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s called drop dilution, a known technique of game development.

As new features are introduced, the total material drops remain the same, but are spread across more events/chests etc., thus, requiring more game play to achieve the same number of material drops. That’s why the loot drops from chests have gone down as new features introduced.

IMHO from a player perspective, it’s a shame if a cool new feature like the balloon will mean further drop rate dilution.

4 Likes

Hurray, you want anything good, pay us MORE money. 3zxpl2

The P2W factor is strong with SGG.

8 Likes

:joy: and 20 more hahahaha

Mystery Crate. Don’t they want to rename it to Misery Crate? :thinking:

6 Likes

You wish, lv 29 at least. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Misery crate, that’s how I call almost every chest in this game lol.

It may contain: an arrow, one herb, a measly random potion, a 2* ascension mat, and ONE diamond.

WOW! :joy:

4 Likes

Just got the notification about the update in-game, but still can’t see nothing floating above my stronghold? Any news?

Will only appear when you’ve got a crate, and disappears when you’ve opened them, afaik.

Completed two wanted missions since forced update, no crate for me yet.

5 Likes

If it contains a 3* ascension material you are really lucky :joy::joy::joy:

Oh, okay, I thought it’s just going to be floating somewhere upon the SH.