šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the February 2023 HOTM -- Viselus [Part of The Beta Beat V54]

Its doing more dsmage than that. It clears minions before doing that damage so its not diectly comparable to a straight damage %

1 Like

Do you even know that previous Minion Counter HoTM named Grimbleā€¦

Take all Minions out of ā€œALLā€ Enemies
And deal ā€œ235%ā€ damage to all Enemies???
Plus adding Mana to all Allies?
With same ā€œAVERAGEā€ Mana speed

Small comparison to that.
And now with the power creepā€¦
This is just like 4 star HoTM

If he is V.Fast i still can take it. With the Poison is just for 2 Turn.
With that ā€œAverageā€ Speed, this HoTM will never be used for sure. Itā€™s just waste of Tonics.

Either they put it to V.fast and put Poison Damage for 2 turns
Or make it Fast speed with 200-250 damage with Poison for 3 turns
Or Average with Hit all 250 damage to all and Poison to all for 4 turns

Then at least he is Decent.

1 Like

It was a bug. Staff have done a balance update after I notifed them about the problem:

Balance changes

Viselus

• Base stat fixes:
    • Power: 846 ā†’ 808
    • Attack: 824 ā†’ 704
    • Defense: 824 ā†’ 817
    • HP: 1442 ā†’ 1491
  • Deals 155% damage to the target and nearby enemies ā†’ Deals 260% damage to the target and nearby enemies
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 672 Poison damage over 4 turns. ā†’ The target and nearby enemies receive 560 Poison damage over 4 turns.
18 Likes

His atk is quite lowā€¦
If he is Fast then i donā€™t mind.
But if he is averageā€¦
I prefer Grimble rather than this.

Question : if Viselus resists Poison, he will not receive poison DOT. How useful is his Health Boost passive ?

Because the passive depends on the enemies being poisoned.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: thank you for that. Brain fart day.

6 Likes

It seems that this hero is meant to counter M&M. The destroy 3 minions, poison to counter M&Mā€™s health regen

1 Like

Sureā€¦ But throw in a dispel 3. I donā€™t mind no damage, but make it a true counter.

Iā€™m so tired of the green, hit three heroes. Wasnā€™t the last hotm a green, hit three? If we take all of the hit three hotm, I think green is leading by a wide margin.

3 Likes

If Viselus element linkā€™s dodge ailments is 80% or 5%?

1 Like

Skill ok, pow garbage straight to SE :slight_smile:

Good concept developers. Just keep the concept but make the hero stronger, worth going for if you willā€¦Close but not quite there yet.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Not reallyā€¦ Actually quite evenly distributed among all colorsā€¦ AoE hitters are not includedā€¦ Only hit-3.

Dark (5): Hel, Thoth-Amun, Clarissa, Malicna, Morax
Holy (4): Musashi, Drake Fong, Onatel, Devana
Fire (3): GM, Reuben, Zagrog
Ice (6, 4 if excluding 2 costumes): Athena, c.Perseus, c.Alasie, Frida, Glenda, Iris
Nature (5, including the upcoming HoTM): Evelyn, Margaret, Elradir, Grace, Viselus

2 Likes

I classify hit three as evenly distributed hits, not minor damage so that would exclude:

Morax
Musashi
Zagrog
C Alasie/Perseus

Taking that into account, as well as the slow release of these heroes, that is nearly half of all green hotm this game has released. That isnā€™t good and does very little for variety. Generally speaking, Iā€™d argue that the green HoTM are the weakest in terms of variety and usefulness, Evelyn and Alby being a clear outliers.

2 Likes

All I can say is my green sucks, so am also hoping to see better green HoTM and this guy is clearly not a good one.

2 Likes

Under representation for Red.

2 Likes

c-Perseus hits 3 evenly

2 Likes

Thank you for the interesting topic about new Hotmā€¦hero deserves attention :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Most likely it will be 5% only.
The same as the January HoTM.

3 Likes