šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the December 2021 HOTM -- Hanitra

I really think is a good hero, pretty defensing hero, build for survivability. The only problem is that is not a true healer. It needs to add a small heal to all and or a higher dodge to increase the healing chance

3 Likes

Another cKadilen type,ā€¦
I should prepare leveling 2nd cSabina, and strong color tooā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hanitra do nothing, and hope chance of dodgeā€¦ well I know cKadilen is good in defense.
It is weak in my opinion.
Maybe include small damage deal or a small heal/boost.

Iā€™m crying in the corner with my Inari, lol

Donā€™t worry Inari, I still <3 you

21 Likes

Looks like she could be very useful in VF wars which is quite good. I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be 2nd Reuben as there are no plans to nerf Alfrike or remove VF wars or tournaments.

2 Likes

So if a hero like Costume Rigard is used with her she would get 10% mana from the buffs he gives her. In buff tournaments she will be going off constantly. Plus she gives 2 buffs when she goes off. That innate ability will be crazy.

5 Likes

So,
we canā€™t block her special because she resist it, wich means she will fire it;
she getā€™s 5% mana for buff received;
all allies have almost 50% chance to dodge specials for 3 turns and every dodge will get them extra life;
we canā€™t stop/cap the overheal because all of them will resist it;
for 3 turns the best option then is to kill the enemy team by matching the shields in the board or pray that they wonā€™t dodge the specials.
ALL OF THAT AT FAST SPEED.
I can see this hero becoming annoying very fast.

4 Likes

Also Gullinbursti if we count 4*.

About the heroine of the month, I think sheā€™s cool. Dodge and heal, just flank her by snipers or damage dealers and itā€™s set.

1 Like

Bonus question: Do you count Milena? :smile:

2 Likes

Fast, yellow, dodgeā€¦ maybe this is why Inari has been passed over for a buff

7 Likes

I think she misses just a little of healing upfront like 150- 200hp.

If we compare her to c. kadilen to margaret who both have dodge like Hanitra,

Both have additional skill after succesfull miss like hanitra, but then they both also do dmg, while hanitra doesnt do anything elseā€¦ Thats why just a little heal would make her comparable.

2 Likes

If I get this one I reckon sheā€™s going straight to tank positionā€¦ I can imagine absolutely hating her on someone elseā€™s defence.

Gullinbursti does damage, albeit a delayed one.

there-there-there

2 Likes

A good HoTM, can be used strategically. I find the Heal better than the minion & boosted health is even better.

It partially tackles Alfrike but is mainly useful for team survival = a good overall hero !

My EHTs will be waiting for this one.

4 Likes

Nah. The health reduction is definitely a Fura counter. Probably means Fura will get buffed like never before.

However the HotMā€™s passive definitely screams anti-Alfrike.

Still, Kadilen does dmg to all, where Hanitra doesnt have anyā€¦ But both have a feat in case special is missed (minion vs overheal).

I think she needs some healing upfront 150-200 and they can lower the boosted healing to 200.

3 Likes

Finally a good hotm, no more chasing CKad!

3 Likes

She wonā€™t get anything more and you know it :slight_smile:
I hope they donā€™t nerf herā€¦ I would love to use her in VF wars

wouldnt be first time Hotm got positive change.

I dont see her being that valuableā€¦

For example Bay yeong basically does same thing to enemy but has 75 dodgeā€¦ Lets not all count much on boosted healthā€¦ If she gets dispelled she literally didnt do anything whereas Bay Yeong, Margaret or C. Kadilen still did something (damage)ā€¦ in this case I hope for just a little bit of healing.

2 Likes

When was the last time? I donā€™t remember if any 2021 hotm got buffed? Maybe glenda? :thinking:
They even want to nerf the best hotms 2021 with mana linkā€¦