đŸ§Ș Early Information on the August 2020 HOTM (Zocc)

Lol sure. No player that has played for a year or more should find any use in future heroes.

Thanks for clearin that up. I’ll be sure to tell the others

“Whoa whoa whoa! it’s not the devs fault this hero has been done before but better! It’s the player’s fault cause they didn’t quit the game within their first 6 months!!”

I’ll let ya know how it goes

In this case, your reproach to the artists has no Foundation. The images are completely different. ))) I like to Troll SGG artists myself. But this is not the case. )))

It’s not what I said, but whatever keeps you entertained. :joy:
You are allowed to have your self-centered expectations, and you are allowed to be miserable whenever those are not fulfilled. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Edited my original post, as it is even worse.
I could agree on 1 detail
 but 3 at once!

Hero who can harm you? I’m out, it will be the third HOTM in a row that I will make sure not to pull. imagine, increase the mana and then immediately see that sequence of combos and activate an enemy hero who clears status ills? not to mention that you can’t attack monks and clergy. This game already has too much compulsory unpredictability for me to take on one more voluntarily.

They have already “borrowed” so much that the similarity of this image personally does not cause me any emotions. ))) As my husband noticed when he first saw the image of Zokk: “it seems that this character was drawn for the SGG by the artist of the Soyuzmultfilm Studio.” )))

Why would i be miserable from lackluster heroes?

It’s actually all benefit for me.

Saves money
Saves time
Saves resources
Keeps my other heroes at par or better than new releases
Etc

If you’re goin to take shots, you’re goin to have to do better than that

3 Likes

People, has anyone already become the owner of Zocc? Please share this photo! And if you also show a video, I will love you forever! ))))))))))

1 Like

No ok, steal “inspiration” is one thing (several heroes are clearly inspired by Disney characters) but we are going borderline here.

They borrowed more than just inspiration. Here is one example.

The forum has a branch dedicated to this topic, and there are many examples. ))) Moreover, I will tell you that I have asked people directly related to the gaming industry questions about image copyright. Such plagiarism is not punishable.

1 Like

Wth, have they ever made their original characters? :joy:

Maybe if the opponent have blue or purple tank?

Zooc can also work together with them.

Why is Ursena in there? For yellow flank?

That was in reference to the alfrike vs titans thing that palms brought up

1 Like

Anyone has full image and special skill effect ?

Also, he looks like goblin Sora. Seriously. Probably copyright was the reason why they renamed it Keyknife typhoon.

As for abilities: useful in some situation, but since Cleric and Monks have their talents that allow them to resist the Mindless attack, it is also quite risky. I think Miki is better than him, since while slow no Cleric resists Silence and he can silence three targets at once, not to mention attack boost.

I won’t mind him but won’t actively pursue him either. Would not get him anyway since last month I got 3 Noors

1 Like

It is decent green Heroe for Offense. I would use him most probably in events and tournaments/pvp. Every heroe controlling someone’s special skill is useful. But yes; I wished he would have been at least fast (yes, I know: you can make him faster with Lvl 17/23 Mana troops).

Putting copyrights aside, Zocc is another meh hero that follows our last streak of meh heroes.

Interesting concept to force a hero to go berserk against allies, but only one at average speed is not nearly enough to make it reason to pull for him.

Not me that lack many heroes, even less people that have better decks then mine.

Missing him is totally fine.

Does anyone knows how high the damage caused by mindless attack is?

It is a slash attack damage based on the targeted hero attack value.

So it change basing which hero do it.

It’s just a normal melee attack on a random ally not the special
whole purpose is just to waste the target’s mana