šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the August 2019 HOTM (Miki)

That def helps, thanks!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile: same as Tarlak. What we expected.

1 Like

Same but with a :heart: :slight_smile:

1 Like

From Tundra with :heart:

3 Likes

Animation of his skill is the same as Tarlak, too. All they did was change the giant comb to an ice sword. Makes me feel better about not having Tarlak.

3 Likes

He is an interesting hero, slow to start up but when he fires he can disrupt a sure win. I think he will be the source of many surprises.

1 Like

I know right. In Raids & Events, you can use consumablesā€¦

For offense, just stack all 5 ice heroes. Problem solved. Mana speed is pretty much fast at that point.

For defense. I wouldnā€™t want that special to go off. In raids I dont like it when Peters special is used. Plus he has the Tarlak attack boost.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miki ā€“ New August 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miki ā€“ New August 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

This is what I am thinking (great for titan) thats why all my gem will be withdrawn from the bank for him. Thank you for the insight.

Youā€™re welcome! But Iā€™d encourage you to be cautious in using all of your gems chasing a hero. The odds for HOTM are quite low, and itā€™s easy to end up disappointed.

Iā€™d suggest deciding in advance how many gems youā€™d be happy having used and not gotten Miki, and not using more than that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Miki is female. Change my mind.

Is it even possible to not getting Miki and still be happy? :rofl:

As c2p I always spend all my gems during atlantis as Iā€™m satisfied with any S2 5* or hotm. Of course sometimes I get no 5* at all. But this time Iā€™m getting Miki, will sacrifice a chicken to please RNGesus.

1 Like

Just pulled him and as a c2p I am thrilled. I agree with the majority of comments that he isnā€™t great for raids, and I already have Ariel and Isarnia competing for his spot. But Miki + Isarnia + Banner against red Titans is going to be excellent.

2 Likes

Hi everyone I just received a bonus summon using my saved up diamondsā€¦i got Miki! Wow thatā€™s my second bonus summon.
Iā€™m excited :smiley:

7 Likes

Congratulations! I love Miki. Got him at 3/35 and just got two 70k+ hits in a row against a yellow titan.

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s awesome!! Iā€™m excited because I can start building up a good blue for my defense team. Brilliant sounds like I can really do damage if thatā€™s what he is capable of. Thanks a lot :smiley:

2 Likes

I just got Miki. Canā€™t wait to level him up and start trying him out on titans. Wu Kong has been great. But I hate those misses when Iā€™m trying to stun the titan!

2 Likes

I can live with the misses, itā€™s the squishiness that hurts.

2 Likes

If female there should be something visible in the chest area. Plus wearing armor made from tusks in that fashion would be highly uncomfortable.

The Swedish translation gives better proof though. It says DrƤpare which is the male form. If Miki was female it would have been DrƤperska.

6 Likes