šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the April 2020 HOTM (Malosi)

Hmmmā€¦i was wondering if his special affects DoT and HoT? If he prevent such as GM or Vela from casting their DoT it would be very usefull hero.

1 Like

Exactly what he does. And other buffs & ailments as well

1 Like

Uau. Just wondering. Did someone else get malossi??? I think is the first month in the second day that this thread is not flushd with hotm. I didnā€™t got one, not found anyone on raids with him full at 80. Is this month broken? hehehe. Iā€™ve got gems and tokens to pull at least 20. But Iā€™m waiting for the event and costumes.

Cause this is not the right thread and he is not well suited for defensive team.

Give it another year you will be able to play and utilize a better and bigger range of heroes. Placing them in the right area along with who compliments whoā€™s special will start making you rethink each attack more effectively

JF is useless against Malosi. Goes perfect against Telluria, GM and Vela too. I love this dude :slight_smile:
Screenshot_20200403_131926

2 Likes

As if JF had any use before XD. Nah, joking aside, Malosi is quite good. I wish I get him but not pulling a lot for him.

Got lucky, pulled him from the first pull. And now the top tankā€¦hmmā€¦its just a walking tree :joy:

I think most people who can afford the summons will regret it if they donā€™t try for Malosi. In his current form he is a close second to Grazul for best Telluria blocker. Sure he lets damage through and minions but blocking the HOT and the mana slowing on six tiles is key. No he is not the best hero by any means but he is one of the most useful

Almost all top alliances are changing to Telluria tanks and most people have one or two Grazuls. That leaves you vulnerable in wars. Poseidon is a great blocking option but those extra 1-2 tiles are a huge thing to ask with Telluria. Emblemed Hansel or Peters or Merlin could survive but those are slower options as well. Ariel and and Sif reverse mana slowing but at average speed and then there are even slower options

Malosi will also neuter some of the most painful heroes. Black Knight canā€™t function and Aegir is toast. A lot of other heroes are partly or fully blocked. Guin mana cut goes through but her heal and purple defense buff fail.

Malosi does paltry damage and if you donā€™t pair him with great hitters you can get trashed by the flanks and wings but he is still worth the trade off. I normally donā€™t like more than one copy of most heroes but Iā€™m hoping to get two to level and one or two to have in reserve

4 Likes

Miki, Aegir, Vivic, Kunchen, Alby, MNā€¦all useless against him. All your nightmare heroes are sudenly kids play :sunglasses::metal:That dude is a game changer. And the best of it, it doesnt stop mana he just let it shoot some blank shots :joy:

MN? I doubt that. Minions, instant heal and revival isnā€™t blocked imo

3 Likes

Miki and Aegir will be blocked
Vivicaā€™s defense buff will not work but her heal and cleanse will work.
Kunchen defense down is blocked but heal still works
Alby HOT blocked but resurrection works
MN shouldnā€™t be affected

3 Likes

Help please!

Why Grazul is Telluria blocker? I have Grazul. She hasnā€™t nothing special, except she is red and very fast. I donā€™t understand.

She stops the mana slow from being cast on your team, which is the killer. It doesnā€™t prevent the minion or healing buff, but that mana slow block is the one that kills you.

I got Malosiā€¦ 2 summons at Atlantisā€¦ no luckyā€¦ then an epic tokenā€¦ Kailani with Malosi bonusā€¦ it was so my 3rd simple summon of the monthā€¦ I was lucky

@Texas1970

Lol did you get him yet?

1 Like

Not yet-free coins got me the holy 5* Paladin rooster. Iā€™m going to wait for Valhalla

1 Like

Grazul is beast, her special blocks status ailments like burn, poison, - mana generation is pure beast but you need best timing with her. I have her maxed for mono red

Blocks new status affects so the mana rate reduction doesnā€™t happen