šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the April 2020 HOTM (Malosi)

Yes prevents an enemy hero from casting any/all ailments and buffs

am I reading right? 5* yellow Peters?

Kind of except he doesnt prevent them from casting their damage or heals or mana cuts

Just prevents the buffs and ailments that would come along with those

So basically:
Guin would cast her mana cut but she wouldnt be able to cast her dark def buff and HoT

Gm would still damage 3 enemies but no DoT and no elemental link buff

well he is very fast so I suppose his underwhelming special skill on paper is more impactful in action if itā€™s going off a lot. only debuffing one hero at a time thoughā€¦ would have been interesting if he were an aoe hero hitting Vel, tel + gem all simultaneously.

1 Like

Originally he did that at fast mana

Prevented ailments and buffs of 3 instead of 1

But was deemed over the top which probly was

I think his current version will be ok though. Can at least prevent a tank from casting their bs, then once tank is dead can ghost and prevent others

Simplest way to understand Malosi special skill:

Malosi stops any ā€œiconsā€ from being placed on your or the other teams heroes by the target

So this stops:

• Buffs
  • Debuffs
  • reflect/ counter
  • Heal over time
  • Damage over time
  • Stacks (new S3 mechanism)
  • etcā€¦
7 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™d like a physical Description of Malosi, if possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Tarlak with a drug addiction

Same skin tone as tarlak, similar tattoos

Some kind of island villager jewelry(necklace made of teeth)

Bandana and wraps around his hands

Brown hair in a pony tail

Nutjob look on his face with his tongue out

Best i can do

4 Likes

He prevent whatsoever has an icon.

Pretty accurate description, lol.

1 Like

Ok, actually think heā€™s going to be very useful especially once Clarissa is out, more so than vs Telluria.

For those who undervalue him and do not pull, theyā€™re going to regret.

Heā€™s not a cleanser but how many people have wished for a very fast blue deterrent to GM?

2 Likes

With a seasonal event, I think youā€™ll see a good number of pulls. I have quite a few gold coins.

1 Like

This is my thoughts on him:

2 Likes

My holy heroes are a complete mess, it honestly canā€™t get any worse. Funny how not getting Drake just made one element almost useless for me.

Iā€™m going to max Malosi instead of Costume Joon, dupe Poseiden or Musashi.

Very fast gives him a better chance to charge up before the tank and neuter it. He may still be useful in the rest of the match to protect your heores from another game changing hero. I would take him affect 1 at v.fast more than affect 3 at fast. I would prefer him to hit 3 though instead of just one, but oh wellā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds like my husband!:joy:

1 Like

What doesnā€™t it means by second note ?

@zephyr1 before alfrike and malosi release i have some questions i have no clue about the answer to. Malosi causes The target to not cast any new status effects for 3 turns. So when referencing alfrike she does 3 things. Launches 5 random dark cubes. Cubes cause targets to have reduced max hp, take on damage, and cause a mindless attack which drains your mana.

So which of these are considered status effects and would be blocked by malosi? Mindless attack? What is that? Reduce max hp? Again what is that? That sounds like a status effect as well. However devs always make their own rules so can you clarify if malosi is already poised to be the alfrike murderer since his mana is very fast?

What if the one who cast status effect is not Alfrike but the cubes so it bypass Malosiā€™s ailment?

Malosi only blocks the mindless attack.

The Max HP increase or reduction is not considered a status effect & cannot be cleansed, removed or whateverā€¦ Only way of countering HP REDUCTION is with a HP BOOST hero (Heimdall & Baldur - Baldur still in Beta). Countering HP INCRESASE is simply done by chipping away at it via damage.

2 Likes