đŸ§Ș Early Information on the April 2020 HOTM (Malosi)

Sounds like they’re sticking with his very fast speed. Hopefully for good.

1 Like

With this guy on the road Telluria or any tank like her will be destroyed. We will not have this type of tanks anymore.

1 Like

So does “dispels buffs from the target” and “dispels status ailments from all allies” considered as “status effects” ?

of course if that dark tank is Ursena, and Malosi doesn’t get opening tiles then Malosi kills himself or gets pretty much wasted with Ursena’s damage
and there is the equally fast Grazul that could gag Malosi until Ursena fires. Im sure we will figure ways to counter Malosi
half the fun of the game is in us figuring the best uses and defenses for the new heroes.

8 Likes

Stack effects
 Can you elaborate that?
Is it something like Heimdal skill which is stack people HP? Or like mireweave who has stacking atk buff?
Or like Tyr with his bleeding skill or Barbarian Hero who put bleed with his class skill?
Thanks

Stack effects are new to the S3 heroes

Current example in LIVE game is Mireweave
Link to mireweave thread: 📯 Mireweave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Future will include more heroes like Skadi
Link to #beta-beat thread with skadi in it: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 2 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Skadi, Baldur) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

3 Likes

Malosi has to be the hero that counters all the Ursena tanks dominating Diamond tier unless that is going to continue for the next half year or longer. V. Fast is a good start but even Jackal + Malosi isn’t going to take her down since their special damage is limited. Then they will just get toasted as soon as she fires. How about one more tweak?:

• does extra damage against Dark

Note we are missing this on any yellow hero so far. Every other element has one or more.

3 Likes

This hero will be the best in the game. No more utility tanks we will have tanks only like Ursena (heavy hitters) and nothing more. I wass so excited when poll Heimdall and Telluria because I dont have good tank but now I am thinking to not ascend any of them.

Wise choice! Even without Melosi, Heimdall and Telluria won’t compete with Guin, Ursena and Kunchen.

With Malosi now and Guin it’s out, she will remain just 5* Li Xiu and nothing more, Kunchen too will be affected he will remain just a slow 5* healer and nothing more.

2 Likes

So it’s like a 5* version of Hensel?

Can we have a hero called Big Bob please for June HOTM,suited up as a nightclub doorman be kinda erm,different lol

2 Likes

I dont understand why they just dont make it fast hit 3 and the special apply to one.

Thank u!!! I have no issues with any heroes most heroes i used to hate going against dont bother me as much because i used my brain and came up with strategies to defeat them! Finley mn albie are all examples of heroes that dont faze me anymore. Unless of course my board starts off horribly.

Listen. A good tank is a good tank. Most tanks have counters to them and strategies can be made to go against them. Maloosi isnt going to destroy anyone. One hero will not make a tank garbage. Guin is still a good tank even though she has plenty counters. Ursena is the baddest but my yellow mono wipes her in 3 tiles sometimes 4. However if i dont get her before she charges then im done. Same with any tank. I raid mono so they all die in one or two matches anyway. Max the tank u like and have fun!

1 Like

Time will tell if I am wrong, dont worry about me.

1 Like

Wont dispute that. Also cant help that i care about people too much. If u can level up telluria i would though. Im not gonna use her as a tank cause im not gonna strip frida but she is amazing on offense. Im having a blast with her.

1 Like

Sif or Malosi first?

Not quite

Hard to explain but Malosi doesn’t stop or block a special skill from firing
 The enemy still does that
 Just any part of the special skill which would inflict a status effect (positive or negative) is skipped/ ignored

3 Likes

Ill choose a very fast hitter any day over a riposte hero