šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the April 2020 HOTM (Malosi)

No, I have a better idea:

Malosi:

Speed - Average

-250% Damage to all enemies, 80% damage to all allies
-100% damage reduction to all enemies and allies for 3 turns
-All enemies and allies cannot cast any new status effects on enemies or allies for 3 turns
-Holy heroes are immune
-Extra damage against Dark.

2 Likes

@bobiscool, LOL Mok-Arr version of yellow :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is this your version of a joke?

1 Like

Put this here just in caseā€¦

7 Likes

G. jackal + malosi at very fast.

20 synergies.

1 Like

This may be off topic, so I created a separate thread:

One of HOTM that I consider to pull more than once. Maybe 2/3 would be nice for war. Consider him as a bit of game changer (not a real sniper). Cause if he is still very fast Mana. Most tank would be easy to kill.

Aegir & Black Knight & Ares will do nothing.
Kunchen & Vic will just be Slow Mana Rigard.
Jean also do nothing including Morgan, Lady Locke.
Well many lists for sure. But this hero is quite interesting concept. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heā€™ll be a giant dent in the dark tank meta. I suggest everyone hope for at least 2 to 3 of him(Iā€™ve got 12 darts reserved for 2)

2 Likes

The problem is he will be offensive hero only, why not make him to be mana control to single target at very fast speed?

Serious question that sounds snarky but I donā€™t mean it that way: how is that a problem? I pretty much only want attackers and then Iā€™ll cobble together the best defense I can from them. And itā€™ll still be a decent defense because good attackers kill heroes whether theyā€™re attacking or defending. I heavily rely on Kingston and Seshat in my raids and theyā€™re both in my defense, where they excel.

All that said, whatā€™s the over/under on how many more changes this hero undergoes before release? I guess itā€™s just such a powerful punch that SGG is having trouble converting that to numbers and effects.

4 Likes

There is enough mana control in yellow already (Onatel, Guin, Leonidas, Neithā€¦).

This entirely new special effect of Malosi is much more appealing to me than just a remake (or mix) of a already existing heroes.

1 Like

I mean Proteus / Hel. It would make him more desirable on both offense & defense.

And yes, please rename ā€œPower Punchā€ :joy:

1 Like

Beta Update

Malosi has returned to Beta, with only one update to his Special Skill:

Iā€™ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

8 Likes

Sounds like theyā€™re sticking with his very fast speed. Hopefully for good.

1 Like

With this guy on the road Telluria or any tank like her will be destroyed. We will not have this type of tanks anymore.

1 Like

So does ā€œdispels buffs from the targetā€ and ā€œdispels status ailments from all alliesā€ considered as ā€œstatus effectsā€ ?

of course if that dark tank is Ursena, and Malosi doesnā€™t get opening tiles then Malosi kills himself or gets pretty much wasted with Ursenaā€™s damageā€¦and there is the equally fast Grazul that could gag Malosi until Ursena fires. Im sure we will figure ways to counter Malosiā€¦half the fun of the game is in us figuring the best uses and defenses for the new heroes.

8 Likes

Stack effectsā€¦ Can you elaborate that?
Is it something like Heimdal skill which is stack people HP? Or like mireweave who has stacking atk buff?
Or like Tyr with his bleeding skill or Barbarian Hero who put bleed with his class skill?
Thanks

Stack effects are new to the S3 heroes

Current example in LIVE game is Mireweave
Link to mireweave thread: šŸ“Æ Mireweave ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Future will include more heroes like Skadi
Link to #beta-beat thread with skadi in it: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 2 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Skadi, Baldur) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

3 Likes

Malosi has to be the hero that counters all the Ursena tanks dominating Diamond tier unless that is going to continue for the next half year or longer. V. Fast is a good start but even Jackal + Malosi isnā€™t going to take her down since their special damage is limited. Then they will just get toasted as soon as she fires. How about one more tweak?:

• does extra damage against Dark

Note we are missing this on any yellow hero so far. Every other element has one or more.

3 Likes