šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Iā€™m fine with them adjusting her a little but they really needs to keep the extra damage against fire.

Thatā€™s the only thing that makes her good.
The dommage down is pretty useless because every body has a cleaner and/or an attack booster (especially reds that have tons of it : boltusk, puss in boots, black knight, Zim, grazul as a blocker) when attacking.

So basically if they remove the extra damage against fire Vela is complety useless.

3 Likes

Anyone in beta had the chance to test her after the changes? Any idea when they plan to go live?

So sick and tired of running my head into a wall right now

Telluria could heal 300 and the other values are OK. Vela? Leave like she is. Gravemaker is veryfast and does extra damage against nature. So what. She is super needed in the game, since a good counter for Gravemaker and Black Knight are???.. Vela and only.

2 Likes

This player gets it.

1 Like

If you scroll to the top and one of the first posts includes the initial reactions of one of the beta testers.

Since it has been coming up a lot in this thread.

For anyone in this thread who wants to specifically discuss compensation standards, or the acceptable parameters of a nerfs/adjustments policyā€¦

I started a thread to try and work out some ideas together, would love to have you all join.

Hey Doc, what game you playing now? Iā€™ve about had it with this utter nonsense.

2 Likes

Wrong in so many ways. But most importantlyā€¦ wrong

Very True, Very True. What you said goes right to The Heart of the game. If you want 5 star characters, it will take finances. Most players spend much to get The best. HOTM should b the best of the best. The Staff brought HOTMs each month so we can spend hard earned money to get them., now the staff wants to change and nerf because the players who donā€™t have Tel and others HOTMs think they r to powerful, too bad. Donā€™t change what doesnā€™t need to b fixed

Donā€™t nerf Vela

How dare u! Iā€™ve spent a lot of money and time leveling the characters Iā€™ve leveled up because of the attributes u have them. Had I known telluria would have been nerfed I would have leveled up Heimdall. Had I known you would make Vela useless I would have leveled up Miki. I want my money or my ascension mats back. Iā€™ve been getting my butt kicked by heroes like Gravemaker, Seshat, Drake fong, and many others for a long time and I never cried to u to lower their power. Im basically being told that all the time I spent becoming a diamond level player was for nothing. Back to platinum thanks to this absolute terrible decision. Iā€™m feeling betrayed by this game, and expect to be compensated.

13 Likes

Neither has occurred. So not sure your point here?

1 Like

Are u saying this so called hero balancing isnā€™t going to happen? From what I read the plan is to take away Velas extra damage against fire. If thatā€™s true she will be middle of the road 5 star at best! Do u understand my point now?

That is currently being tested in beta - but as I said, hasnā€™t happened yet. It also doesnā€™t make her useless, as you said.

1 Like

I agree with you for that broā€¦I feel the pain same thing that you feel right now. The only one who complain is those people didnā€™t waste any dime from this game or those people have a good rosters but stop wasting money. Or Iā€™m thinking theyā€™re working in Small Giant and create their own account to complain. I saw this game already when I use to play Zynga Poker by Facebook.

Makes her a lot less useful Iā€™ll tell u that! Plus, you said neither as happened in your first post not that they havenā€™t happened yet. Big difference. But maybe it wonā€™t go further than beta. If it does go live itā€™s going to be a major blow to my team. Just took out a 20 emblem gravemaker thanks in large part to her. The same thing goes with Telluria. Sheā€™s not too powerful, she can be beaten. I do it all the time. Create new heroes to counter them, donā€™t take away what makes them great. Maybe useless was too harsh, but I have a right to be upset about them diminishing the best two heroes in my lineup. How can u argue with that?!

She is being balancedā€¦so much so that i still gave her scopes AFTER the announcement. She is the 5th member I needed for my Red Titan team (Replacing Alice) and my Event team. That crit link will really helpā€¦Putting emblems on her now.

3 Likes

And thatā€™s why Vela will get the nerf bat. For some strange reason, GM is SSGā€™s baby & benchmark for heroes, thus they cannot have a counter who shuts him down. I stead of finding a way to actually beat her, maybe if we all whine enough heroes who are too challenging can be nerfed ( I mean rebalanced) cause its not fair.

Tel and Vel have a great synergy. It can shut down GM offence. We canā€™t have that. ā€¦/sarcasm

#L2P ?

2 Likes

Seriously?Who cares about titan and events?! Thatā€™s not the point. Most people ascends a hero for wars and raids which is the only thing really challenging in this game.

What SG are doing is not balancing. Correcting a mistake by making another - and then another - means we are in the wild here (and probably in the hands of kids). In this forum alone - one just canā€™t play kids who have no money and no Tellurias against those who got money and maybe a few Tellurias. Itā€™s a breach of user agreement

What has SGG done so far?