🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

If I clicked on the correct link the first poll had thousands of votes against a nerf.

This threads poll continued the trend.

When I see someone reference 100 people as the standard that’s super irritating.

The numbers I reference; even if we didn’t count the total number of participants and the majority are crossover double voters. At the minimum the polls here are a 2500 person sample size, verses the 100 referenced on the titan mafia website.

This forum is also pulling in players of various spending and experience levels. Because there is more variety in this poll it is not a perfect, but a better gauge of the community at large compared to the titan mafia info.

The top 100 in raids typically spend a good amount of money to maintain those spots, meaning the teams they choose to use and the emblems they have will often be out of reach to the majority of the community.

@Pompitous hopefully this longer response helps you gain more
Perspective on my comments. Sorry for the edgy response, that amount of satire isn’t fair to you, so I apologize for that.

2 Likes