šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

There were already viable green tanks either out or in the worksā€¦ Yunan was A-grade already. Heimdall is majorly powerful once he gets going.

If anything the problem is Velaā€¦ Without Vela you just stack strong colour (ie: red) like you do on any other beefy tank and youā€™ll grind it down.
Vela makes all green tanks into a nasty proposition because sheā€™s so punishing of reds and at fast - sheā€™s such a good flank that even heroā€™s you wouldnā€™t think of as typical tanks become viable.

Vela on anything other than a green tank is decent but not gamebreakingā€¦ On a green tank, sheā€™s monstrous.

The difference in attack between fighting a Telly/Vela defence and a Telly without Vela defence is HUGE.

4 Likes

You have no idea how much i spent in this game and on Telluria. But no harsh feeling, i perfectly understand how you feel and it would be nice to have some kind of compensation, but im not looking for it.
Also @zakyus im not suggesting to do nothing. I wrote there what i think should happen to them. That is still something.

I see what you mean and is probably true, that Vela makes all the green tanks stronger. I dont like to fight against a green tank and Velaā€¦

Moderator Note

Letā€™s refocus on the topic hereā€¦ That being a discussion about the first iteration of balance changes being tested on Telluria and Vela.

Discussions demanding compensation or what not are neither on topic nor helpful.

7 Likes

For what variety on wars every one speaking here, before Telluria it wass only Guin and Ursena dominance, it wass exactly the same situation but with anotherā€™s heroes. What I am seeing here its the people dont want challenge they want just to go on the battle to not thig how to play and just to win. For me Telluria itā€™s not OP but if SG have to make something on her they have to make the -34% regeneration to -24% and nothing more and for Vela to not take out all the extra damage but just to make it 40% like to Zeiline and to apply only on the direct damage and not on the DOT.

6 Likes

Side note on the compensation:

2 Likes

What is the process to have a refund on gems?

Telly without Vela is no more trouble than Heimdall or Yunan without Velaā€¦ And Telly with Vela is no nastier than Heimdall or Yunan with Vela.

Vela just instantly makes any remotely green tank into a problemā€¦ Even MoNo becomes a viable option with Vela - sheā€™s tanky, prolongs Vela and is a bugger to drop without a red stack - itā€™s surprisingly horrible to face, despite not generally being considered a tank.

3 Likes

Well, i cant say anything anymore, because i never faught against heimdall, bacause im not strong enough yet to win against him.
Also i have no idea what MoNo isā€¦ could you help me with that please? :smiley:

Mono stands for Mother north

1 Like

Oooh okay, Thanks!!!

Can confirm this, fought Yunan - Vela combo and got my *** handed to me badly. Yunan just has disadvantage to being rarer and also slow.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Telly really needed much nerfā€¦ Sheā€™s effective sure, but nothing gamebreaking without Vela.

Face a Telly team without Vela and bring your 3+ reds (3-2, 4-1, mono) and youā€™ll win about as many as you would against Yunan or Heimdall tanks without Vela.

The combo is the issue - the G part of GTV (gravemaker) is only an issue because attackers want to stack green for Vela and neutral on Tellyā€¦
Telly without Vela isnā€™t OP, Vela without being a flank to green tank isnā€™t OP.

You canā€™t just nerf Telly because Vela would still turn other green tanks into monsters.
You have to be careful what you do with Vela because sheā€™s unspectacular in attack already, her value is primarily in being so good on defenceā€¦

I approve of what theyā€™ve done to Velaā€¦ Iā€™d even be fine with upping her AoE or compressing the DoT period to boost her a bit Iā€™m attack with it.
But she simply canā€™t be so gamebreaking as a flank.

1 Like

Indeedā€¦ Heā€™s nasty. If anything a better tank than current version of Telluria.

That Vela flank though? It ratchets everything up a notch.

Iā€™m convinced Vela is the primary problem here, FWIW.

Agreed, and Im believe with beta tester have a fair judgement and SG must put an ear for all voice to make just a bit adjustment that make Telluria and Vella still OP .
Still a lot of time to test it and when the amount of balance still not fixed yet, please make rational argument for input and not just an ego to push this or that , that just for gain the advantages for themselves.

2 Likes

Because of alliances having 27/30 Tellurias with at least 15 emblems at tank position and have in their alliance name #nonerflearntoplay, I hope they will nerf Telluria badly so they will have to learn how to play without her!

Be modest, donā€™t be offensive.

3 Likes

Why so many players like to put Telluria at middle as defence? Top rank players are about 90% put Telluria at middle, there always the evidence. Why all the wars are GREEN now?

The strongest Telluria is multi-functional, can attack, summon, control mana, can regenerate, all people knew! Why donā€™t players admit it as too strong or OP hero? If not admit this truth why top rank players, 90% players put Telluria? Other reasons?

Do you all want to play a game in raid, war, all the players to be same heroes?

Donā€™t nerf the Telluria skills? Then make it as Slow/Very slow mana! At least it is fair to other slow and very slow mana heroes!

I am agreed what the last decision of SG make.

#StayStrongStayHealtyAll

4 Likes

Probably yes. Itā€™s just until now there were not easily accesible green tanks (Yunan was available twice with 0.2% pull rate, Heimdall was available for the first time 3 days prior to Telluria). Yunan is maybe even worse with his heal cut and DoT even if heā€™s slower. On the other hand Heimdall was not much of a trouble for me usually, even with Vela.

I find Natalya is perfect for Vela/Telluria combo. She is fast, her dot can go easily over 1000 on green with right build, has lowish defense but ton of HP that allow her to withstand Velaā€™s Water Damage, her DoT is not affected by attack decrease, and she slows Telluria too if fired on her. And nothing of that canā€™t be removed. Kinda makes me glad I fully ascended her. Still needs red tiles though.

For me Telluria itā€™s ok on the way she was released and on the way who I make a lot of rols only for her, our current war now its against green tanks with a lot of Tellurias and I am 3 of 3 shots against her flanged by Vela and GM.

1 Like

Maybe they are a little bit offensiveā€¦
But they are 100% right!
They fight in wars other alliances with 27 Telluriaā€¦
They fight Telluria in raids and they donā€™t want her nerfed.

2 Likes