šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Anyway, Iā€™m off to go watch more Clone Wars. Gotta go through Season 6 so I can see all the new & shiny stuff in season 7ā€¦ Probably catch yā€™all tomorrow. :joy:

#quarantinelife

1 Like

If you continue with these abusive changes in a short time you will lose all the players for putting money into this game, it really doesnā€™t seem right to me what you are doing

I added the fast info now, good to understand how changes affect the play stile

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is Thaddeuz,
this is my first posting in this forum and this thread is the reason why Iā€˜ve created this account.

First of all, I like this game and Iā€˜m playing it since last summer. Iā€™m not a f2p player, Iā€™ve spent -like most of us here- a lot of money to get some good heroes and Iā€™m an owner of Telluria and Vela.

Yes, for the balance it is improtant to nerf Telluria a little bit, she is too strong. But why Vela? In my opinion, this is the wrong way and the mentioned nerf for telluria in the top posting is too much, I really hope, that SG will change it!

Btw: why only nerfing telluria and vela? What about Gravemaker? It was possible with Clarissa to reduce her Dot before releasing her, -in my opinoin- this should be done with GM as well!

@ Small Giants: If this nerf will come in that way (without giving back the ascention materials) you will loose me as a playerā€¦sorry and good luckā€¦

5 Likes

Can someone link me to the thread detailing the past balance changes? I canā€™t find it now.

Thanks

Hereā€™s 1, there should be another one floating somewhere else

Also, note that Heroes adjusted prior to release in game is NOT a nerf.
Iā€™ll try to find the specific one on Major Nerfs post-release (Athena, Guin, Alby, Zeline, BT, Lixiu) but all I see now is Athena and Guin

Edit: But if you follow the thread (about 30 posts total Thank God), there are discussion on post-release Nerfs for Guin and Alby and Athena. So I guess thereā€™s that.

1 Like

She is, if you can get into the top 1%. You stack mono and pray. And die.

I wrote this on the wrong thread but Itā€™s more relevant here

Do you know instead of a nerf they could do a synergy nerf instead (they have synergy of heroes with hero classes so why canā€™t they do opposite )

An *Example * of what I mean
Cards could have if using GTV together the following occurs

• vela does not give extra damage against red
  • telluria does zero damage
    -gm does not give extra damage against nature

Then has using TV together

• vela does not. Do xyz
  • telluria does not do xyz or reduced xyz

Then has GT together

• telluria does not / reduces xyz
  • gm does no damage against nature ā€˜ xyz

its the combo of these heroes is what made people consider them OP not on their own and this way telluria can still be used in offence etc

2 Likes

ANZOGH!!! Needs an upgrade attack

I think Anzogh is in another thread

@Petri thanks for making this easy for me. I have been buying up every gem offers Since I started playing. Check my account if you donā€™t believe me. But hereā€™s the last one (thatā€™s $155 thatā€™s staying back in my apple account and not going to you):

You have full right to alter heroes, I have full right not to give you money. Stay safe.

7 Likes

Right now you dont know what will change but you have a huge list of what you think you should get. :smile:
Now a less greedy example would be that for each hero that has been nerfed you could choose to give it back and get returned the mats, the resources and maybe 3000 gems or keep it the way it is.

Anyway from time to time everybody makes mistakes and it still astonishes me how fast and how many want to capitalise on them. :frowning:

Now lets hope that this is just the first try and that they will leave Tellurias healing where it is.
With the other two changes Telly should still be a great tank but hopefully less dominant especially if Vela is slightly nerfed to. Maybe to half of what she is now.

I believe that there is one way to solve the problem

1. Make sure that telluria after the nerf remains one of the best in the game. Criterion - at least 30% of top players and alliances will leave it in the center.
  2. Do not touch Vela (after all, there are players who have a Vela but no Tellulia) or give her increased damage in green.
  3. To give 6 tonics to Iroks with telluria on a fula so that they can raise another green 5 *.
  4. Issue compensation with crystals, which players consider fair. It is possible, even to those who made many appeals in March but did not receive tellurium.

Personally, when these points are not fulfilled, I stop playing. I do not want to be in a situation again and again when you spend money and time to achieve a goal and the goal is destroyed. And a new goal again requires a lot of time and money.
The option that is being tested on beta will definitely not suit me (points 1 and 2 are not fulfilled).

1 Like

Since Iā€™m not in beta I canā€™t vote responsibly imo. However from what Iā€™m hearing, it sounds like it isnā€™t a terrible nerf once it reaches main stream with emblems etc. Only time and seeing the changes in action will tell. Although I did agree some changes needed to occur i also donā€™t want to see her become obsolete due to an over nerf.

Guin was nerfed 2 months after her release.

2 Likes

YOu guys know what SG should do?

nerf Telluria and Vela for the people who want it nerfed. They can have their nerfed Tellurias and Vela cards and be happy.

And leave them alone for the rest of us.

1 Like

Iā€™m not being greedy and neither is anyone else . The community spent money to buy gems ( I know how some of your like to make that point ) and used them to seek and obtain a hero. The same people then used limited game resources (iron, ham , mats , emblems , feeders , maybe even purchased directly trainers ) ALL IN GOOD FAITH. in addition they may have did exact same thing with other heroes to synergies with said hero and also to combat said hero when facing in defence .
I should also say in addition to using gems / money etc they spent TIME achieving this .

SG IN BAD FAITH are altering many heroes . Iā€™m not taking advantage by requesting compensation and additional items as damages AS THEY ARE ALTERING THE HEROES that they advertised and released . They could keep them as is and no compensation required . BUT THEY ARE CHANGING THE TERMS OF PURCHASE ( and donā€™t start on TOS because if they have to rely on that , they are a dishonest organisation )

Iā€™m sure you would like to go to a restaurant pay for a lobster and because everyone at another table has a steak they go ahead and they give you a ham and cheese sandwich instead . Iā€™m sure you would ask for a refund and possibility you may still eat the sandwich on top as you are hungry

Finally this is GATCHA game , the better a hero is released more chance they will have caused for people to spend first time or over spend their budgets or spend a large mount to get the hero . This is not a game where hero has fixed price. Simply saying people are trying to take advantage of a mistake you should think about SG purposely taking advantage of the player base with their practices )

1 Like

My thoughtsā€¦

After being resistant to the idea of nerfing in general, I had a long think about it, and came t the conclusion that it had to be done.

Iā€™m ok with the Telluria changes, but would like to see her Hot raised a bit.

Iā€™m ok with the Vela changes, but if they bring back her damage to red, set it at +25%, like GM is to greens. Offset that by reducing the attack debuff from a -54% penalty to a -34% penalty.

This would also allow reds to hit a little harder, covering the Hot increase I mentioned for Telluria, also allowing Telluria to be more useful on offense.

5 Likes

I honestly donā€™t think Vela needs a nerf. Never considered her op. Removing her damage against red is way too much. Even decreasing it doesnā€™t seem right to me. Just no need for it. Vela is fine as she is.

2 Likes

Where in this lineup is the CREEP that totally obliterates your purple 3-2 or mono purple team with colorspecific specials?..
-Nowhere!
Where in this lineup is the CREEP whom from tankspot wears you down with AOE damage, while youre struggling to get some mana going?
-Nowhere!
Where in this lineup is the CREEP whom from tankspot reinforces the entire team with AOE resilient minion shields that wont go away until you spent mana on removing them?
-Nowhere!

What you linked is a hard working top team that probably earned its spot in the sunlightā€¦(with the exeption of GM who could use a balancing on the DOT) when you see a team like that you probably see troops lvl23+ wich is an indication the player probably earned his/her rights to be up fighting in diamond league.

Its not comparable with a VTG with pooptroops.

*note that -34%Mana gen > than instant -20%mana at sverage speed.