🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I don’t have telluria and vela and i’m not biased here, instead i’m 100% FTP and doesn’t have fancy heroes. Most of my roster are regular tc20 heroes (except when i was lucky getting some hotm or event heroes from free token).

Here’s my opinion for win2 solution for everybody:

1. Tell and vela combo definitely very strong. But also it makes this game more challenging and interesting. As this game name, empires and PUZZLES! So as the player, we should find a way how to solve the puzzles to face telly and vela.
    If they get nerfed and make both of them easier to beat, this game will lose its interesting challenging factor.

2. So keep telly and vela as they are (the owners of them will be happy) a happy owner will keep spending money for SG and SG will also be happy.

3. Now the solutions for Non owner of telly and vela , ftp, ctp, and all who stressed facing telly and vela. The solutions is from TC20!
    Make new hero that can counter telly and vela that can be obtainable for FREE from TC20. Sample of the counter hero such as very fast red that has the ability to reflect negative mana gen (whether direct or indirect) and give some damage (so if telly cast -34 mana gen, it will be reflected back to their whole team, so it can also slow down vela from firing) notice that this hero also can reflect guin direct mana down. How powerful it can be.

By make this new hero can be obtained for free from tc20, SG will made up their mistake for releasing too strong telly and also prevent SG for being bullied as money grabber because now they give the counter literally for free (from tc20).

Finally non telly vella owner, ftp, ctp and stressed player will also become happy because they now can counter telly vela (and guin) and got awesome Very Fast hero that equally available for everybody!

So in conclusion, this will become win-win-win solution (between telly vela owners, non owners and our beloved SG)

I might tagging moderator and some staff as i think my idea is very very cool and awesome hahaha. Tagging: @Petri @Sara @zephyr1 @Guvnor @mhalttu

If my idea is accepted, i demand become the first one getting this new hero lol.

6 Likes