đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Tl;dr yes
Oops wrong thread :thinking:

1 Like

Which is kinda ironic when you think about the crux of the complaints. It all basically boils down to "but I spent so much money chasing after this awesome HoTM and now you’ve made it useless, I want my money back"

But somehow, spending even more money chasing a counter hero that you may not even get is a better option. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m one of them onestly! Cant trust anymore
 :-1: :-1: :expressionless:

Did we ever find out what those folks that spend tons of cash chasing a hero who don’t receive it get for failing?

Oh wait

2 Likes

I’m not saying I disagree.

Again, my point is that SGG can only go by what they see/hear. So, unfortunately, if XXX amount of people are screaming, yelling & beating their fists, demanding something be done, you end up with these situations.

However, on the flip side, that’s also how heroes end up with buffs, or other “balancing”.

They are listening/reading, as proved by these nerfs. (Put Vela back!!!) So, it’s great to offer solutions, state a better compromise, other options, etc., instead of everyone just threatening & getting mad.

They have many players, there are two sides of this. A compromise is what’s needed, obviously. Everyone that’s furious & attacking SGG, Devs, Beta Testers & other players, why don’t you all think about what compromise would be acceptable for you & post that?

“Advocate for what for what you want, in a way that people will listen” - CE :heart:

2 Likes

If you all want, take a look at ALL heroes being looked at.

1 Like

this shows that the company does not respect the players it invests in the game, this changes in telluria and Vela shows that the company is without direction in the game.

1 Like

That means everyone comparing about telluria only in diamond arena is talking about 5%-10% of the player base lol.

If you spend money on this game, will you be SPENDING LESS MONEY now that you’ve seen SG’s proposed nerf plan?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I am done spending entirely.

0 voters

@Guvnor Any chance we can add this to the other polls in the second post? Seems like in this game the most important vote is with your wallet :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Key word there is ‘proposed’!

3 Likes

I don’t know about the other voters.

But I have said many times we need Red TC heroes (no costume) that can counter ailments/dispel. Not summon-exclusive.

The key is widely available counter.

It doesn’t need to be so strong, just like Sabina to Guin is enough.

If the heroes are changed by this way , I will stop charging my account and I am talking about most of the players playing and charging jewel because simply this process is unacceptable because I have purchased for a specific thing so how can it be changed to become less than normal and in this way you are not honest in the offer of heroes I obtain a hero and spend money, and in the end his strength is reduced under the pretext of balance
 no one can trust for the game after this step 
 and empire and puzzles will lost a lot of fans 
 the fans charge jewel to get hero with this power not acceptable to reduce it

1 Like

Idk about you, but the fact that they started there feels like a huge slap in the face.

4 Likes

make it STABLE and must be a TOP topic on forum i think ! great Job mr.spock! TY :clap: :clap: :ok_hand: :v: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I think the person who mentioned the ‘horse in the room’ theory was spot-on. They initially propose a major nerf, then eventually end with just a minor nerf - all to make the most amount of people happy.

2 Likes

And I reject the proposal. But I don’t have the power to do it, am I?

there will NOT be propose
you see; i write here :slight_smile: there will be only DEMAND
 :wink:

That’s one way to look at it. The other is emotional manipulation. Make people feel bad that a company would care so little for their time and preferences and then throw them a bone. Sounds like an abusive relationship and a deplorable way to do business.

5 Likes

Beta isn’t part of the ‘real’ game though, right? The fact we spend so much time and energy judging SGG on their beta-testing changes is primarily because it’s shared in these forums - not because SGG wants us to judge them for it. They rely on those beta testers to provide feedback based on seeing and playing with the proposed changes.

2 Likes

This is the thin edge of the wedge. You start bowing to public pressure rather than the advice of your beta testers and you’ll get no end of complaints hoping that numbers and persistence will influence change to favour the sqeakiest wheel. SG will never get off that hamster wheel now.

2 Likes