🧪 Early Information on Tavern of Legends Event [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

for how difficult the quest will be, the prizing seems weak

3 Likes

I find the quest too short.

What do the stages and enemies look like in tavern? Anyone have any info?

Please see this notice in the top post of this thread:

6 Likes

Was it a mix of every color? Should we be thinking rainbow or challenge event setups? Kinda generically speaking.

Should you think 12-14 teams deep and leave some power in reserve for last few levels?

The version that will be released isn’t the version that was in Beta, so…:man_shrugging:

Honestly have no idea what to expect, other than past HOTM as Bosses.

The version in Beta had 3 different color monsters in various combinations, and 4 different color Bosses in various combinations.

So there’s really no way to plan for each Stage until we see what they are.

People have been discussing their team planning approaches here: 🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

2 Likes

i remember that i saw a list of bosses of each level of tavern, and now that we know that bosses have changed i remember what you told us about the ??? hero that can absorb battle item’s debuff and now i think that they changed bosses to add this ??? maybe as last boss of level 10 :stuck_out_tongue: would be cool to see him in action and to face him

I suppose a really fun thing they could have done here would have been to put a stage (11+) on the board for minimal rewards and you could just go until you run out of roster. Maybe track how far you make it.

Excited to use some of the mostly stagnant roster!

4 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere,

Does a costumed hero count as two heros? Eg can I use them once with costume and once without?

Only if you have them on two different heroes.
If you only have one Rigard and that same Rigard is a max Costume, then it counts as one. I am confident that was answered because I asked it, I think.

It’s s shame :frowning: but it’s understandable; it IS one hero, just two costumes.

1 Like

Will there be event offers?

I Hope they give some free coins like they did in costumes

1 Like

Finally a reason for me to use heroes i never use: Dust your shoes Jabbar, Boomer, Peters, Sumitomo!

2 Likes

As long as you can use every hero ONCE (even if you lose) I think it is MANDATORY that the event (unlike others) will give important informations IN-GAME like the ones that appears in a map stage, plus number of waves and so:

1. Preview on enemies (and specials if any) that will be faced every stage
  2. number of waves
  3. suggested team power (possibly near to the truth)

I know that the third usually is present, but the first two not.

Moreover, as long as every hero can be used once it could also be interesting if anyone is free to select the order of levels to play (so, for example, if a person want to start with the hardest level he can do it).

Personal note: any pull have 98,7% chance of getting only a s1 hero. Pretty too much I think. Probably a more variety (for example mixing s2 and s3 heroes, probably not all of them) could be better.

1 Like

It is likely yes. But offers are never previewed in Beta so we have no way of knowing.

1 Like

Just sayin - if they had unique type offers for this it would be fun.

7500 for a 30x makes it interesting

Like what?

Personally I am expecting something like the Challenge Event, Atlantis & Valhalla first round of offers where its like 25 Tavern Coins + 250 odd gems for a couple bucks

Something that gets you to 7500 gems by day 3.

In-between events and seasonal if that makes sense.

will the colors of the opponents be shown?

How about “Select HoTM ticket”, you use it to select any 1 HoTM from the pool in the tavern for 100% chance to summon on your next summon, costs $0.79 each, a maximum of 5 can be bought each month.

What do you guys think? Should we get @Petri to bring it up to the big wigs? :smiley:

1 Like