🧪 Early Information on Tavern of Legends Event [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

Beta Update

The Secret ??? Hero has been updated in Beta, with two small changes:

• The “absorbed” language has been replaced with “memorized.” I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly, with the updated text of the new Special Skill and Innate Ability.

• The Hero can now memorize status ailments from every source, including Minions, stolen status effects, passive skills, items etc.

The Tavern of Legends Quest has also received some minor updates according to the Build Notes — however, it’s not currently available in Beta, so I can’t confirm these changes:

• Items selected won’t reset while doing the Legends Quest.
  • Save Legends quest teams until they are used.
  • Show energy cost of Legend quest battle on “Fight” button.

Lastly, the Tavern of Legends Summon Portal has also received an update according to the Build Notes:

• Legends summon 30x price fixed.

However, the Summon Portal is not currently available in Beta either, so I am unsure what the new gem cost is.

As many players noted in the initial testing round, the 30x Summon was set as 3 times the cost of the 10x Summon, so presumably the cost has been reduced to provide a discount for 30x Summons.

UPDATE on April 20th: The Legends Portal has returned to Beta, with the 30x Summon set to 7500 gems instead of 7800.

10 Likes