🧪 Early Information on Soul Exchange [Part of The Beta Beat V45]

Thanks for the info with the elemental link. Didn’t know about that hidden immunity against def/att debuffs. That makes my Athena even better :star_struck:

most likely in February but we will know more on MOnday IF they put it in the next round of Beta…

1 Like

Don’t they get defense down or attack down on top of the element link? It would still help against it, but I thought they stacked.

1 Like

No at the moment the elemental links don’t stack…
But @PlayForFun can let us know 100% if / what and if / when it will be changed :slight_smile:
Ihave something in mind about a change but not 100% sure at the moment

1 Like

The issue with element links from the same family will be fixed in version 45. Similar element links will overwrite each other.

But that’s not what I was talking about. Homaclese recommended Musashi against defense down/attack down heroes (Frigg, Morel, Octros, etc.) due to his element link that gives +15% attack and defense.

Since that element link is undispellable, that would offer protection against debuffs. But I thought you could still get defense/attack down on your hero on top of the element link buff. The element link would counter that somehow, but I didn’t think it would prevent those debuffs.

4 Likes

@StillVictor is right, elemental links and buffs/debuffs are 2 different things and can work together at the same time

Athena have her elemental link on but I still can cast defense and attack down on her.

Elemental link helps but don’t fully protect.

6 Likes

aie, did read too quick it seems ^^
@Radar1 then answered your question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buenas tardes a todos. Respecto del número de almas a intercambiar pueden parecer muchas, cierto, pero lo verdaderamente injusto es que un héroe completamente nivelado o a medias tenga el mismo valor de intercambio que otro desnudo. Podría ofrecerse según el poder del héroe, necesitando, por ejemplo, 5000 de poder. Si un héroe 5* sin nivelar esta cerca de 400 de poder, uno que esté en 3/70 alrededor de 700, es injusto valorarlos igual, en mi opinión.

Hello, I also think that there is a possibility of obtaining a hero that you want and that it is an investment of 10 heroes, maximum 15, but I think that the top heroes will be the ones that request 20 greetings

1 Like

Anyone know when Soul Exchange (“your soul is mine”) is gonna be released? I had heard the 15th of Jan…

More likely happen in ver45, so not today.

Not to crush your hopes but SGG published calendar of events held in January and there was no Soul Exchange figuring in it. Plus it’s part of beta v45 which will have its final testing wave released this Monday. And it’s week-end. So nil chance it will be today or in fact before the beginning of February.

6 Likes

Cheers Nightmare2048 & Remember!

I’ve got two roster spots spare currently. This is helping me not summon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dang it. Was hoping to free up some roster space. But thnx for info.

1 Like

Viscaro, who is currently being levelled up 2 feeders at a time, shares your disappointment

2 Likes

Assuming there will be a next one. Always a chance this ends up being a one off, so I’m going to clear out my roster as soon as this shows up

4 Likes

Same. I am getting short with roster space so if there will be at least one hero I at least moderately want and don’t have (Thor, Atomos, Gravemaker without costume etc). then I’ll go for it.

2 Likes

Based on this Soul Exchange will might arrive quarterly.
I hope Staff will give more information on the frequency of this event before it goes live.

7 Likes

Good point. E & P pulling the plug on something good is always possible.

2 Likes

Why is “On another topic” link locked? Can’t open it.

1 Like

Cookie Settings