šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Soul Exchange [Part of The Beta Beat V45]

And why we donā€™t see any"covet" hero in SE?

Sheā€™s indeed one of the best of that list. But I didnā€™t said anything about her lol.

I would take Skadi, she is amazing in offense against minion teams, you just have to support her with multiple healers and she can won a fight by herself.

Many new minion summoners are coming soon, she will be very usefull and important for long time, she is very solid choice.

1 Like

They could at least put in Tarlakā€¦ I just got enough of Wu Kongā€¦ Miki is more desirable of course, heā€™d make my red titan team pretty much perfect, but Tarlak would be fine too.

I was thinking of taking Killhare at first from beta list, but I changed my mind and Iā€™d gladly take Skadi.

3 Likes

Iā€™d pick Tarlak too. I need a quality buffer and a quality healer in my Nature Legendaries. He would do BOTH. My perfect choice. My Miki gets destroyed by those unicorn titans very often.

1 Like

It kinda sucks, I just got skadi out of a portal. She is who I would have taken. I thankfully also pulled gravemaker a costume, he would have been second. But that really just leaves me with killhare. I have to get rid of all these HOTMs, so Iā€™m almost forced to choose her to make space on my roster. Solid hero actually, but dang lol.

wait for next soul exchange

1 Like

If there was a date for round two I probably would.

Wasnā€™t there suppose to be a Q&A on this?

2 Likes

From what I recall, SG isnā€™t releasing the FAQ until SE is live.

1 Like

and it annoys me to the core. Sure it is only a day and change awayā€¦ but Iā€™m a plannerā€¦ a hardcore plannerā€¦ not to mentionā€¦ inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Thanks.
Had to go back and re-read the 2022 sneak peak thread to find it. FAQ upon release. Would be nice to know more prior to event release.

4 Likes

Clearing out roster space is more important for some of us than what hero we take

4 Likes

Because those coveted heroes still pull in fresh revenue by the truck loads. Why would SGG kill a golden goose by offering a coveted hero for (in their view) a FREE exchange?

As I have explained before, from their perspective, a hero once summoned becomes worthless to them. There is now no more fresh revenue to be earned from that player.

However, SGG needs to have a solution for dupes. Other games all have built in solutions for dupes from Day 1 of global launch. This is the only game without one.

Hence the SE. Itā€™s their best effort to date.

SE allows a player to get a FREE hero and release roster space at the same time. From their perspective, this is such a wonderful initiative on their part (albeit 5 years late, but never mind that, better late than never), that players should be grateful for this initiative.

Hence the FAQ only after SE goes live.

SE has already undergone beta testing. Beta testers have given their comments and feedback. Active forum players have given their comments too.

Now we wait to see if our collective feedback has any effect on the final version of SE that goes live on 28 February.

If itā€™s the same old same old version from the last round of beta testing, that means that SGG doesnā€™t give a hoot what players think at all. They just do what they want to do, when they want to do, and in the manner they would like to do anything in this game.

If the SE that goes live, has some improvement (it could be anything from reduced costs to improved choices), then that means that SGG did listen. They improved SE as much as they could, and will continue to improve, based on feedback accumulated once SE goes live.

We now wait to see how proactive SGG can be.

7 Likes

How terrible Iā€™m so sorry

If thatā€™s the case just feed them. Iā€™ve feed away hundreds

When you hold them this long you want to get something from them. Even if itā€™s just salmon Loki

I am not expecting much in the FAQ page.
Maybe 2-3 lines, which just tells that you can trade your Legendary heroes to 1 Legendary hero of your choosing.

I think this Beta beat topic and the Master topic, which is created by @Guvnor based on this will have more information about it.

Master topic:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I know exactly what you mean!

Content injected to live game; please use master linked by PFF 2 comments above this.