šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Season 4 Underwild Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V36]

I have a feeling next day we get future HOTMS revealed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three featured heroes from the startā€¦ are they still rolling out a new ā€œfeaturedā€ S4 hero each month, like they did with S3?

Maybe as not all 5 star heroes will be available in the portal:

So I noticed it did not mention this 100 pull for 26775 gems. I did think it is ridiculous that they are doing such a money grab, It was mentioned in some business gaming article but cannot find it. Surprised this has not been mentioned in beta forums here yet though. Maybe they are not planning on telling the player base anytime soon. I would have thought the whales would be delighted at this though?

I guess we will be hearing about it on these forums when the time is right.

1 Like

There is no ā€œ100 pullā€ā€¦? Not in Beta nor mentioned anywhere else.

You can DO 100 summons if you want but it will cost you a minimum of 28,200 gems (3x 30s and 1x 10).

4 Likes

@Guvnor which s4 heros will be in the portal when it releases here soon?

Itā€™s in the OP.

20chars

I just want to know when professor lidenbrock will be out. Shes all i want. If i draw 3 im leveling all 3 lol

I just looked all over. Mind posting a link?

The op just has a list of all the heros. Im totally missing it man. Sorry. I can never find stuff in the ep forums

20charactersrequired

2 Likes

I was assuming those were all the s4 heros for the entire season? Guess there will be more. Thats good i spose

If it releases over a year like S3, then Iā€™d expect at least 12 more 5*.

If thereā€™s one of this initial group someone wants the odds go down each month to get a specific hero so summon early

If you do a 30-pull, do you get 3 ascension chests?

Yes, it is working the same as other portals (Atlantis, Costume etcā€¦) so a chest can be opened after every 10 pulls (Maximum 9 chests / a single event)

2 Likes

20requotesoftheOPinfo

1 Like

Really now your chances at the ascension mats available in bonus chests are capped!

No bonus ascension chest for your 91-100 summons in an event! Admittedly few of us will be impacted.

Is this an honest attempt by SG to moderate excessive spending in the app? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This has literally always been the case. So no, nothing new.

You can go and check all the other portals when they come and it says in the tool tip for it: ā€œAvailable: 9ā€ at the start.

5 Likes

@Guvnor
Elizabeth and Morris is missing from this list.
Helo is on the list with the old name: Blewit

6 Likes

@PlayForFun I thought Elizabeth came in after the portal showed up so she wasnā€™t in it initially? Is she showing up now? I really hope sheā€™s in portal this month, sheā€™s one of my favorites!