🧪 Early Information on Season 4 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V36]

It is coming. Look at: Version 36 Release Notes & Status

New Provinces for Season IV unlock monthly. The first provinces open on March 25th

1 Like

Eagerly waiting to complete season 4 first phase​:grinning::grinning:
Already done with S1,2,3 (Normal+hard)… Next target S4👀

3 Likes

Same here, eager anticipation on my end.

New heros are dope…

The most profitable would be to summon directly or wait for the three missing heroes that are not proposed?

Going to have new heros in roster is always great feeling😍

2 Likes

Every month you wait dilutes the portal so best shot at getting the initial heros is month one

2 Likes

Saving my 18240 gems hope i get something out of it

Safe Bane 200 times…

2 Likes

Not for sure…Im not that unlucky lol

1 Like

Great food for your holy heroes though. Worth every penny.

Make this season indicating banner go in and come because if it is permanent feel like it disturbing the view

1 Like

The banner has been there since season 2 started.

1 Like

It’s going to be a problem when we get to season 7 :rofl:

4 Likes

I know that one , the reason I’m telling now because now 4 season comes , which means long banner , hope u understand my point , thanks

A collapsible season menu, good idea. Even quite large phone screens are already too small for the amount of information all over them. Worth putting a thread in the ideas topic?

1 Like

I do, and it’s not a bad idea. I just doubt they’ll do it simply because it’s an entirely different display element to the rest of the game.

But I’d love to collapse a lot of display elements in a similar way.

1 Like

Even if they make S3 and S4 like AR eventually, won’t it be much more difficult to auto play them, especially at higher levels?

Even with reduced WE, I’m not going to keep replaying the same levels over and over. My WE flasks, and especially my loot tickets, are precious so I don’t want to use them outside of AR.

2 Likes

This stuff is now live. See below for the S4 FAQ/ Links thread:

🕵 Season 4 (Voyagers of the Underwild) – FAQ & Links

2 Likes

Cookie Settings