đŸ§Ș Early Information on Season 3 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

If Helheim is home to Hel, will Hel be a boss? :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

That would be pretty awesome indeed. It would be great opportunity for SG to give a shout out to one of the oldest HOTMs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well we all have our long term strategy for month. I saved 17.000 gems for S3 in March and also go for Telluria. When release of S3 is in February, I have 2 x 30 pulls for S3 and JF, whom I am not really want. So I have to spend more money for pulls in March and Telluria. Thats a mess. Imo dont surprise everybody with a quick release. Give the players time to build up their strategy.

1 Like

No one is forcing you to pull s3 as soon as it comes out
 you can still save it for next month if you want

1 Like

I agree, i must do nothing. But when a really good hero comes out in Februar on S3, I want to pull him either :sweat_smile:

Are there again elite enemies like in s1? I was missing the mana generating enemies in s2 (except for the bosses offcourse.)

I think you’re in luck

3 Likes

Beta Update

Beta is now closed, while a new Build is prepared.

Beta is expected to reopen later today or tomorrow for testing of the updated version.

1 Like

@zephyr1 Not sure if this was asked earlier. S3 heros have new AMs? It would be good to have different from currents as it would give wider range for leveling heros.

Nope it will be the same materials.

Same elements thus same ascention materials.

2 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor for the info.

2 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with balance changes to Heroes and several other updates.

The Season 3 Valhalla Summon Portal has also been updated with “fixed” Appearance Rates — as such, I’ve now detailed it here:

=> đŸ§Ș Early Information on Season 3 Valhalla Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

2 Likes

@LancelotE Hopefully you can load up on gems with the Valentine’s Day gifts.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity is the loot from world map stages like season two or notably different
 and is it increased while the portal is open (AKA is there an Atlantis Rises wrt to loot for farming for S3)?

Other than anecdotal observations, not sure yet.

@BarryWuzHere and company have started mulling collecting farming data.

There’s not.

If they ever add that, I imagine it would be after all of Season 3 releases, like how it worked with Season 2 — so that would likely be 9 or 12 months after Season 3 starts, depending on whether they release a Realm at a time, or 3 Provinces at a time.

Just wondering. What’s the minimum amount of advancement in S1 or S2 that is required for S3 to unlock? Or is it just available to anyone right away?

I think most beta testers have finished both S1 and S2, so none of them are bumping up against this, and thus they don’t know.

My thought is that since S3 and S2 are reported to be similarly tough, I’d expect a similar requirement as the one to get into S2.

1 Like

This information was requested in the Beta Forum but as yet hasn’t gotten an answer back from SGG
 Likely that it won’t be provided & must be just “discovered” in the live version.

1 Like

Official Release Announcement

Good stuff! Thanks for all of your hard work!