đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 4 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Something this extreme should not even need to be tested.

10 Likes

It’s just a test
they are testing numerous versions. Chill out.

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t just cut: balance. If taking away mana reduction (which I can be ok with), re-beef minion health.

This is all insane!! Again, they are opening Pandora’s box!!! This event will also see me hold tight to my credit card. We shall see where the cards fall, I have orders to work on at my store today so I will miss most of this.

3 Likes

Did they test guin with no mana cut during her adjustment? No? That’s right. Because removing primary function is ridiculous and does not need to be tested, when the result is obvious

3 Likes

I have made a topic dedicated to holding SGG accountable to compensate players when they nerf heroes. Building a nerf and compensation policy

Would love to have you join the conversation. Or anyone else who is interested.

2 Likes

Why can’t they restore Telluria to the original form, but remove the MANA completely?

Now it’s like shaving things that shouldn’t be shaved and then abruptly removing the thing that most ppl want removed

3 Likes

Round 5

Deal 130% damage to all allies

8 Likes

This is a joke right?

5 Likes

You see for the purposes of a proper analysis you test lots of versions and see how the data lands.

I’m not arguing whether this should have been listened to first time around
we all know mistakes were made but this 100% the right way to do this now.

Then you have lots of raw data to review.

We don’t need a angry mob for each version of testing

3 Likes

I like this idea. Or just try other games. I play these days for the people I play with more than anything else. Other games that at least claim or seem to be less apt to do this has been the focus of a few chats lately. Let’s see what we can find

1 Like

The mana slow is her primary function. It’s the same with guin. Protects self, slows opponents.

4 Likes

That’'s not true imo,

but I respect your views and agree the mana is a big factor.

Anyway, I’m bowing out. Have fun!

1 Like

This it’s even ridiculous to test it.

5 Likes

LOL.

I think at this point some middle manager at SG just snapped and went like “screw this, I don’t care anymore, bring on the popcorn!”, pulled back his chair and started fooling around with us forumers.

2 Likes

While they are at it, they should test firing a bazooka with water balloons instead of rockets just to make sure water isn’t better

Instead of nerfing a hero into the ground, making players feel like you conned them out their money, let’s try something new:

Her -mana gen is the most complained about part of her kit. Remove it as you have.

Remove her element link too-it’s not helping her kit or role in the game.

Then buff her other remaining Skills to:

Minions: 25% Health 18% attack.

HOT: 600 hp over 3 turns.

Damage 185% to all+ 15% more damage damage for each defeated hero up to a total of 305% damage. Her attack is just over 600 so that 305% might look like a lot but remember it’s only that much if it’s her verses 1 other enemy.

This makes her fun, tanky, and feels unique. But removes the -mana gen everyone complains about so much.

Element link should remains, because she is HoTM) I am not a fan of v4, v2 was better.

If developers want to make another Delilah - they should buff a HoT and return minion HP.

Do we know how many Beta rounds are planned in? Multiple rounds of this is just going to drive some people into a frenzy.
Can SG not detail the rounds and the anticipated changes they are likely to test

3 Likes

The mana slow is her primary tank function. Like guin. Most people I know are at least somewhat open to reducing the mana slow to 24. But unless the goal is to go back to guin only at the top (because of the mana cut), then this is a terrible idea.

4 Likes