šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 4 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

When is this out? Now?

With the next version, I suspect. Would be nice to add a few more second costumes before the costume chamber later this month, but I suspect that wonā€™t happen.

1 Like

I think this is amazing. -34% defense at fast.

We can put up a red team with C1 Marjana and C2 Marjana together

3 Likes

Azlar should have hit all instead.
We have a lot of Slow Heroes who hit more than 310 to all this day.

Even Marjana hit 300 lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought Lianna would be a hit 3/ hit all. Maj looks good. Kad looks disappointedā€¦her dodge is better.

Who is left in S1 for costumes?

Secondary Costume for Kadilen could be buffed by:

• replacing the fire defense increase on allies to the witch hunter debuff on enemies. If thatā€™s too powerful, limit it to 3 enemies.
  • replace it with preventing minion summons on all enemies for 3 turns. Maybe give her the ability to steal minions and redistribute them to her allies.
  • replace it with fiend protection for 3 turns OR/(and) protection from fiend effects for 3 turns.
  • replace it with dispel protection for 3 turns. itā€™s a buff that hasnā€™t been brought back up since Brynhild and tbh, I doubt itā€™d make her ā€œOPā€ since it doesnā€™t prevent debuffs/DoT, it can be bypassed.
    ** if not dispel protection, then ailment immunity. I know theyā€™re not gonna do blessed immunity (Ptolemyā€™s buff that gives minor healing if a debuff is attempted).

Thereā€™s justā€¦ a LOT you could do after giving her the dodge+minion summon buff. And I know there wonā€™t be any ā€œgimmickyā€ minions given to a S1 hero. I like cKadilen. Yā€™all need to give me a reason to care about ccKadilen outside an extra stat bonus.

New costumes? Ooooh, new art work released?

No? Okay, IĀ“ll be back later then! :smile:

4 Likes

hey guys,does anyone knw when marjana 2x costume will be releasedā€¦???

If not next month in April, hope in June or August. I kinda wish they didnā€™t ā€œalternateā€ this event with ToL.

5 Likes

I hope Lianna can be improved with

1 deal 300% damage to 3 for her flawless assault,

Or

2 improved the C2 beta with excessive damage to be bear by the nearby enemies is the target killed, as well as that 2 enemies received silence.

I would hope they understand theyā€™d make more money releasing more at once. Especially if they included more attainable 3 and 4 stars.

I canā€™t speak for everyone, but I have to assume there are a lot of people like me.

If the 1 or 2 new 5 star releases donā€™t REALLY appeal to me, Iā€™m not drawing cards. Thatā€™s fine, my keys will keep stockpiling, and Iā€™ll be less likely to spend later because the free draws keep adding up. I want to draw for something with a realistic chance.

Would that discourage whales from spending more? No, I dont think so. They are drawing for the 5 stars and they always will be. Whatā€™s being left behind is those who spend less but want a good chance to improve.

Theyā€™re leaving money on the table.

2 Likes

The way my own Costume Chamber pulls have been, I think itā€™s weird that Iā€™m getting the same repeats that even with this portal, Iā€™ve not touched a single ā€œsecondaryā€ costume, not even say ccKelile.

Adding 3* secondary costumes might finally give me something to work on at least. If Iā€™m not going to get cRigard before they release ccRigard (among the other 4* costumes Iā€™m missing: cCyprian, cGormek, cColen), then Iā€™d enjoy a ccOberon or a ccBelith. Definitely would incentivize me into using some of the heroes Iā€™ve straight up forgotten I have.

Threw out my own little ideas here, though it could probably use a lot of work.

3 Likes

Which of these will be added tomorrow ?

C2-Kad, C2-Lianna, C2-Gormek, C2-Skittle, C2-Cyprian and C2-Rigs are released tomorrow. So from this batch Kad and Lianna. But I am more looking forward to 4* squad, would like to get Gormek or Rigs. Or Li Xiu or Caedmon.

2 Likes

Gormek or Li Xiu would be great

C Rigard as well

Iā€™ll still wait for every 4* and 5* to be available before spending my keys.

2 Likes

Is maryana this month

Yes

Closed as all of these secondary costumes are released.
You can continue discuss them in their topics.