🧪 Early Information on ROUND 4 of HoTM Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v57]

DoT deals extra damage too, not only direct damage (which Natalia doesn’t deal).

5 Likes

So, where’s the balance between these costumes and the ones that actually bring something different from the original hero?

Thx, Fixed.

Thx, Fixed.

2 Likes

Evelyn and Zeline are the best. Rest are not worth it.

I only have Evelyn and use her all of the time for Titans and Events and Missions.
I am not too bothered about the Damage she causes as for me, she is someone I use to dispel and have the EDD, the only good thing here is the costume is a Rogue, so the possibility of her evading/dodging attacks, which is always a good thing but otherwise the EDD downgrade to -50% is stupid

Not sure what they were aiming at. This would be totally ok if obtaining costumes worked differently (high odds portal, SE or FS kind of “quest”), but that’s not the case. The costumes are hidden behind the second worst portal (funny how they managed to release a worse one, lunar new year), and they’re totally uninteresting. Even worse, LB2 for costumes is extremely expensive unlike LB1.

Congratulations to those lucky or rich enough to get a slightly buffed older HOTM, I guess. They didn’t even try to make Khiona good or Delilah competitive.

Even if they lower EDD to 48%, will still worth it. Simply because of dispel first. It really makes all the difference.

4 Likes

I could be wrong but isn’t LB2 costumes cheaper than non-costumes as you don’t need to get the original hero up to 89 which then costs another 4* mat? I’m still confused about this :thinking:

If you look at the initial costs of the LB2 than not, cuz you’ve to break the base hero for 10 alphas and then the costume for another alpha

The cost of LB2 is very frontloaded, and costumes LB2 itself costs exactly the same as normal, so they’re twice as expensive in terms of alpha aethers, and slightly more expensive in terms of regular aethers.

hey guys,
i heard that new costume for evelyn is coming but i couldnt find it anywhere…anyone maybe has info…??with which version it will come…??

This is the beta thread. There’s no way to know when each costume will be implemented.

Absolutely ridiculous :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This heroes will surely get ‘‘redone’’ before release…

I hope that Evelyn getting costume means that she will appear in a Soul Exchange edition sooner or later

I really need a better nature EDD better than Almur

The others I really don’t care

1 Like

Hello everybody and SG :slight_smile: ! Here I am sending you suggested changes to upcoming 4th round of HOTM costumes, which will make them interesting to use and spenders more inclined to spend (while keeping ‘‘balance’’ in mind).

:warning: Mod edit: These are just suggestions. You can see the how these costumes look like in Beta in the OP.

Delilah — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Delilah

Costume Delilah — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 793

Attack: 739
Defense: 742
HP: 1442

Class: Paladin
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Legends 2018
Aether Power: Defense Up

Special Skill: Summon Celestial Guardian

• Recovers 15% health for all allies.
  • All enemies get - 24% def down which further decreases by 5% each round for 4 turns…
  • Summons a Guardian Minion for caster with 50% HP and 25% attack inherited from the caster.
  • Elemental Link gives +10% mana generation for all Holy allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Evelyn — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Evelyn

Costume Evelyn — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 765
Defense: 731
HP: 1397

Class: Rogue
Element: :leaves: Nature (Gree)

Mana Speed: fast
Aether Power: Attack Up

Special Skill: Warcry of the Hunt

• Dispels buffs from target and nearby enemies.
  • Deals 250% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby allies get +40% increased dmg from special skills for 4 turns.
  • Element Link recovers 4% health for all Nature allies for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Gregorion — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Gregorion

Costume Gregorion — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 792

Attack: 769
Defense: 721
HP: 1403

Class: Rogue
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Family: Legends 2017
Aether Power: Rage

Special Skill: Exquisite Alchemy

• All allies get +56% critical chance for 4 turns.
  • Deals 335% damage to the target . This attack is subject to critical hit. If success, it strikes another target for as long as the dmg is empowered by critical hit. Each target can only get hit once.
  • Element Link gives all Nature allies +5% attack and +5% defense for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Khiona — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Khiona

Costume Khiona — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 775
HP: 1397

Class: Fighter
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Aether Power: Special Armor

Special Skill: Bleeding Hammer

• Deals 300% damage to the target. Nearby enemies bleeds for 644 dmg over 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +45% attack, and a further 20% increase every time they are hit during 4 turns.
  • Element Link recovers +4% health for all Dark allies for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Musashi — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Musashi

Costume Musashi — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 788

Attack: 795
Defense: 712
HP: 1331

Class: Barbarian
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Fast
Aether Power: Rage

Special Skill: Rod of Freedom

• Cleanses all ailments from the caster.
  • Deals 320% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • All allies are healed by 40% of all dmg.
  • Elemental Link gives all Holy allies +15% attack and +15% defense for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Natalya — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Natalya

Costume Natalya — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 789

Attack: 752
Defense: 695
HP: 1479

Class: Wizard
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Aether Power: Attack Up

Special Skill: Burning Thread

• Rearranges the enemy positions back into a formation if there is a missing link (moving heroes towards left side) (Credit to Tidyup)
  • The target and nearby enemies recieve 640 Burn damage over 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.
  • The target and nearby enemies get - 24% mana generation for 4 turns.
  • Deals extra damage to Nature heroes.
  • Elemental Link gives +10% mana generation for all Fire allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Thoth-Amun — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Thoth-Amun

Costume Thoth-Amun — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 790

Attack: 733
Defense: 729
HP: 1462

Class: Wizard
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Aether Power: Damage Reduction

Special Skill: Undying Summon

• Deals 300% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Summons a skeletal fiend for the target and nearby enemies with 24% attack every turn. The fiend absorbs healing and dissapears when it has absorbed 24% of its target max health.
    The fiend applies -24% mana regen for as long as it is applied on an enemy.
  • Elemental Link gives +10% mana generation for all Dark allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Zeline — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Zeline

Costume Zeline — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 792

Attack: 773
HP: 1394

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Aether Power: Special Boost

Special Skill: Plume Flash

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals extra damage against Fire
  • All allies get 10% mana if they arent of Fire element.
  • Elemental Link gives +10% mana generation for all Nature allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

There you go :slight_smile:

Changes which would make people happier to pull while also stay in line ( or slightly bellow) with current best heroes. :slight_smile:

People thoughts? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Like Greg’s idea. Delilah could overheal or do healing depending on summoned minions like Arco (with minion summoning beforehand of course). I think Nat should at least hit 3 for slightly less DoT damage apiece. Or do unremovable fire that spreads to nearby enemies. Single target Nat is so useless, and I was her great defender back in time.

But if SGG won’t improve these costumes, then I will never pull in that portal for money unless they offer 0.5$ cost per pull at least.

2 Likes

I believe most of thes heroes will be flooded everywhere since thet are designed as Overweak.

Glad you liked atleast one change made by me hahah :smiley:

Well for Delilah, I made her get only minion for herself, but the sturdiest one, which would help her stay on battlefield and drop enemy defenses for allies. (This would also change her from minion remove heroes, since you probably wont bring such hero for 1 minion). She is more like a lonely hero type of girl in costume :stuck_out_tongue:

I made Natalya work better on offense, where she can be very potent, since you can specificaly target nature hero and heavily impair two enemy heroes at fast speed. For defense, she would have to be change again :slight_smile:

I agree, that with changes from SG, no one will be really inclined to pull

I wished Natalya would have used her costume theme as an effect. As she is a seamstress now, maybe she can patch up holes in the formations by shifting enemy positions, as if she is sewing back up the formation. Since she is red she will have synergy with khufu to patch up enemy holes

They won’t think of these costumes. Even if they have such creativity, they wouldn’t implement it simply because it’s costumes

Didn’t like the heal for delilah, too weak for average. Even for v fast is too little in today’s raid scene. I was thinking her minion gets some extra effect. Like having them block enemy bypass if the initial hit targets them

6 Likes