šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Gefjon, Lord Loki, Odin, Thor) [Part of The Beta Beat V31]

I guess this new batch covers all the 5* heores from season 3. There are 8 unreleased 5* heores now, and 24 more provinces to go. With 3 province per month, and 1 featured hero per month, we will be done with season 3 in next 8 months.

No Ymir died in the last province of the S3 which were released upto now , he is the husband of Alfrike

3 Likes

There are 20 province left now and asgard will be appeared at the center of S3 let say it has 4 provinces so total 24 province now . Dev unlock 3 provinces every month with 1 S3 new legendary so totally 8 heroes needed ; from skadi to thor => 8 heroes . Then Ymir missing

1 Like

Asgard is the one who will be in the middle, midgar is the first one.

Anyway i love all this 5Ā° and would like them all, but have a question about Thor, the 4 time he use his special it count like it is the first or all specials after the third hit all enemys? And letā€™s assume he use his special once, then i hit him with alfrike\merlin ecc. and he cast mindless attack, then he cast his normal ability again, does it count like the 2nd or the third? Thank for attention.
By the way i think that Thor and Odin shouldā€™ve been asgard instead of midgard based on lore.

3 Likes

Haha thanks , thatā€™s is Asgard actually :see_no_evil:.

And yes thor and Odin Asgard and what about Loki ?

1 Like

well about Loky could be both jotun both asgard cause he is half giant\jotun but then he got adopted by Odin and live in Asgard even if he hate both Thor and Odin. Then it wouldā€™ve been fine if he was an Asgardian but it is right that he is a jotun

1 Like

God of War a good teacher :DD

2 Likes

If the opponent has Alfrike that Lord Loki will be sooo devastating :joy:.
I like that idea. So many options to use him. You need healing, target a healer, you need a snipe, target a sniper,ā€¦

Not sure though what ā€œif the target has no special skillā€ means? Is there a hero without special skill? Maybe on map stages?

1 Like

its when you use him on mobs wave on stage/quest

2 Likes

Thor is basically a very fast conditional Drake, interesting concept.

3 Likes

this hero will likely come out next year if we are lucky their is a lot of big spenders who have Telluria who will not be happy about this hero.

340_cb=20180822064733

8 Likes

Haha, SG used my idea for making Thor! I feel honoured and hopefully recieve Thor as a gift for my author rights :DD

Charging special from one target to all in 3 consecutive strikes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will they be released slowly 1 by 1?

are there any planned 3 and 4 star heroes for round 3?

Based on the numbers of 3*/4* in S2, I donā€™t think soā€¦

1 Like

You can even make a set of 3 diff heroes to use their realm bonus for someā€¦

3* heroes arent cant count in 5/4 * set to be competittive.

They need one more batch ofr 3 and 4 stars

1 Like

@zephyr1 sorry if i disturb youā€¦ but Gefjon really steal the minions or she remove them? The description is really clear but just to be sureā€¦ Sorry for the stupid question

And please make Thor dark hero like he is from the nordic lore : oposing, sinister, boasting, merciless, terrorizing,ā€¦

1 Like

I prefer they donā€™t add another 4* because that would make getting Almur harderā€¦ even now I still havenā€™t pull Wilbur from Atlantisā€¦

2 Likes