šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Gefjon, Lord Loki, Odin, Thor) [Part of The Beta Beat V31]

I have a question to one of lord Lokiā€™s effect. It says, if the skill canā€™t be copied, what does canā€™t be copied even mean in this context? Is there a status effect/ innate ability that prevents the copying of skills? I donā€™t think this is an ailment and it could be blocked by ailment shields :thinking:

enemies who dont have mana (non hero / bosses ) for all those - there is his weak strike

1 Like

Is there any info on the release order of these new S3 heroes?

I think I saw a projection for:
Oct: Lord Loki
Nov: Odin
Dec: Gefjon
Jan: Odin

Any confirmation at least on who will be releasing this month?

already confirmed by gunvor that this month itā€™s gefjon or whatever her name is.

Nothing sure about the others. if not that they will all be out for jan

3 Likes

I understand if the small minions waves do not have a skill for lord to copy but what does ā€˜canā€™t copy a skillā€™ mean? It implies that thereā€™s a status effect out there that prevents the copying of skills

Ah thanks, I havenā€™t been on much lately so mustā€™ve missed that. I was planning to save up a bunch of Valhalla coins for Gefjon but I guess that plan wonā€™t happen :upside_down_face:

I guess this only applies to mitsuko? If lord Loki hits a blue reflect shield, he wonā€™t copy anything and will convert it into that base damage skill to receive damage

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: :postal_horn: Almur ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I just lost argument now about Gefjon. :smiley:

New war rules with minion mobs now really calls for extra counter minion heroes !

I will really have to consider now pulling for herā€¦

Guvnor : is there already any information about the order of featured heroes after Gefjon?

Hopefully Odin november, Lord loki december and Thor januar :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will lord Loki be featured, again? Could not find the answer. I might skip Gefjon because she will be too hard to get and I donā€™t want zulag wasting 1 space in my benchā€¦

Most surely there will be heroes in the future with resistance to ā€œskill copyā€ and/or a new effect that prevents copying.

Probably an innate ability, but itā€™s a niche ability even for an innate. If itā€™s just for lord thatā€™s kind of pointless

Yeah but this is just the beginning :wink:

Yeah, I might skip gefjon too to pull for lord. Lord is more unique and versatile. Gefjon is more reliable though

Yes, theyā€™ve taken over. Share your opinion now.

On topic: looking forward to Gefjon, but Thor and Odin are also looking good, so I will have a bit of a headache when to do my pulls with my C2P gems.

1 Like

Has anyone commented on how Odinā€™s special works on defense?

Odinā€™s special works just like Friggā€™s special but for yellow tiles instead ā€“ the more yellow tiles on the attackerā€™s board when he fires his skill, the stronger it will be.

2 Likes

Hi @DaveCozy , is there any information on future featured Valhalla heroes? Thinking beyond Gefjon

So on defense he causes yellow tiles to be weaker like other tile buffers?

Edit I misread, thought he buffed tile damage. Does the mana up work on defense as well?

yes, heā€™ll buff his teams mana on defense too. By how much, it depends on how many yellow tiles are in the board at the time he activates.

I donā€™t believe so, but Iā€™ll tag @Guvnor to see if he remembers hearing from staff (heā€™s sleeping now so give him until his morning time to answer).

2 Likes