đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 4 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

You still talking about this with 90 percent VERY NEGATIVE vote? Congrats :clap:

1 Like

Guv is just passing on an update from the staff, he’s not responsible. In fact, he’s one of the harshest critics of this policy :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

That is a freaking awesome idea!!! Everyone would win this way. New players for the chance at 3* they might not have and exp for the older established players

What were they thinking on wu’s costume
 not a upgrade but a complete fail.lol

1 Like

Disagree.

A. Any stat boost to Wu is welcome.
B. Yellow fours lack bashing power.
C. Flexibility
D. Mana speed increase

His costume could say, “take a huge dump” for all I care. A faster, beefier, easy-ish to get titan buffer is much welcomed.

5 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t thinking about the costume bonus but the costume version still sucks. I can’t think of many places I’d use the costume version over the original. But your right the added bonus of manna speed ,health and attack which doesn’t really apply to the original since he doesn’t do direct damage just a attack boost but the added bonus on his original stats are welcome but I think his costume could of been better. I feel like a costume should make you want to use it instead of the original and with his I don’t see many people using his over his original version!!

That’s fair. Many people don’t like the negative trade off (like the Springvale heroes).

I prefer costumes that give options and both are good situationally. Like Sonya, for example.

More than 3 years playing
 I don’t have any atlantis 5* or challenge event
 not Vivica yet
 I dont care about new costumes or new heroes
 the chences to get those things are 1 in 1000000000000000
 I just dont care

4 Likes

Please no more hero’s, can they at least improve the puzzle functionality and add new features to this game?!!

Also fix the hero academy

3 Likes

I agree a million percent! Fix what players have been asking to be fixed before introducing things we didnt even want!

5 Likes

I will quote this so maybe they will read this sentence 7000 times and stop this crap.

2 Likes

This would be another mess if they didn’t fix the summon portal rate.

1 Like

Only way I could see SG implement alternative costumes to S1 is from idea here :

This way, you cant predict what skin you can get (no featured ones, but just increased chance for themed heroes in general like atlantis ruins = bigger chance for atlantis heroes)

And also, you cant go agressive on digging thus providing new feature to spend on and enjoy its utilities while also keeping it friendly to f2p :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, it’s kind of like saying, “Please no more Twin Peaks episodes, get a high-quality TV set instead!”
@Alex360, @JoshuaCass, @Andrie, good luck! :raised_hand:

I just want to know if they are ever going to do anything to Hero Academy. Just some more information would be good!

1 Like

Poor Master Lepus. Already weak as he kills / weaken himself now reduced team power!! Where is the upliftment to get par with new heroes, say to $eason 4 heroes.
Zynga should have chronological custom program

When your car breaks down first you fix the problem, then add new features 
 and not the opposite.

What’s the point of adding new colorful pixels with the same functionality but different data!

This is lazy coding by the devs by using the same old components.

3 Likes

400+ voter
90% negative (83% VERY negative)

but anyway SG still want to release it instead of working on the broken hero academy
stop spitting on player’s face, dont forget who made you guys become billionnaire, there’s a moment when all players will be fed up

9 Likes

That’s true SG:

DON’T
FORGET
WHO
MADE
YOU!

4 Likes

SG respond:

NOT
MADE
BY
THE
PLAYERS

If it is up to the players, there won’t be costume for non-S1.