đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 3 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

This seems reasonable now with Vela reduced red percent, as long as the increased damage to red is not very low. I would love about 40%, but 25-30% isn’t terrible. Hopefully this sticks as Vela doesn’t need to be kicked down too much.

Vela looks good, that was what i been asking for actually.
Telly still at the top (still miles aways from any other tank), only v1 could bring some serious change, which will make whole game more enjoyable again.
If this will be the final outcome when it comes to Telluria, we will be still suffer thru Telluria & Puzzles as we are now. Which makes no sense at all.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree, they deserve a moment of applause because they are really working hard to keep us updated. So thank you guys, you are absolutely awesome @zephyr1 @Guvnor @DaveCozy!

5 Likes

My defence Telluria, Vela is not too strong now
 I don’t wanna think how low will be after!
Wanna change them if possible.

@BeleCZ

I repeat myself:

To return diversity, equality is not a concern. To return diversity fast, we should force all top people to reemblem, and easiest goal to acheive this is to overnerf Telluria and make another top green tank.

You want exactly this?

I want BALANCE more than DIVERSITY.
So, if Telluria will stay GREAT and be EQUAL to other top tanks - I will be happy. But I will still see Tellurias in top 100 9 times from 10.

1 Like

Vela ok
Telluria V1
That same as what I think too

4 Likes

Vela does not need a nerf.

Telluria still over-nerfed. Which is all fine, just give us exchange tokens to let us exchange these failed heroes into another hero we like.

6 Likes

These changes seem very reasonable and well balanced, good job. I hope these will be the final changes.

5 Likes

Telluria v1 is useless anywhere but defence, and not the top defence.

So, she is as useless as Kashhrek (he only useful in 4* tourneys).

3 Likes

You just want an easy game?!
Make your roaster strong!
Why do you try to devalue other players roaster?

3 Likes

How about balanced diversity?

1 Like

Also good. I think it is a long-term goal of Telluria nerf. So, you will see Telly tanks, Skadi tanks, Guin tanks, Alfrike tanks and other new hero tanks. But only when new people emerges to TOP-100, not after week of v30.

1 Like

Maybe change Velas -34% Fire attack to the normal one now (like what zeline have), that would make her great at offense.

6 Likes

Make Telly equal for any other top-tank?
Hell yes!
But somehow i dont see this scenarion coming, not with this silly Telly changes.
Telly will stay superior, staring at the rest from another univesre lol.

1 Like

Why kashhrek? Even Telluria in V1 still far strong than other 5* heroes, still very tank.

Why compare to kashhrek that don’t do attack and mana reduction?

1 Like

These are very nice new stats. Seem fair to me. I hope they go into production with them.

4 Likes

Want to say that replacing all the tanks in the game with one, and then adding variety by adding new characters (for money of course) is good idea?

1 Like

Because Kashhrek also useful only on defence. I compare her to Kashhrek, because they have equal niche and excels only in that niche.

v2 Telluria is more versatile, her offensive healing capabilities return.

But I will like @ArchiDevil changes more (-16% mana slow, 18% minions, and 411 or even 548 HoT).

1 Like

Exactly thats why the Kasshrek analogy. Telluria V1 is usable only on defense like Kasshrek and has absolutely no use in offense like Kasshrek. With her healing restored to normal she can be used on offense as well playing a support/healer role.

1 Like

Round 3 is great
 Vela ok, Telluria ok
 :+1:
Still waiting the excact percent for Vela, @DaveCozy

EDIT: you already said it

Well,
 seems ok I think.

11 Likes