🧪 Early Information on ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Lady Loki, Bera, Frigg) [Part of The Beta Beat V29 & V30]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes.

For information and discussion on the Season 3 NEW Rare & Epic Heroes, please see: 🧪 Early Information on NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V29]

For information and discussion on the Season 3 ROUND 2 Heroes, please see: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 2 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Skadi, Baldur) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

For information and discussion on Season 3 please see: 📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

ROUND 3 Season 3 Heroes

Lady Loki – 5* – :fire: Fire

Click for Beta Information (extremely likely to change)

Lady Loki Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*

Attack: 784 747
Defense: 745 776
HP: 1281 1312

Class: Fighter
Realm: Helheim
Element: Fire/Red

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Trickster’s Malice

• Deallocates Takes all dispellable debuffs status ailments from all allies and allocates randomly casts them randomly on all enemies.
  • Deals 150% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 7% 8% damage per allocated status effect, up to 264% 278% damage in total.

Salmon Loki Bera – 5* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Salmon Loki Bera Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 743
Defense: 749
HP: 1369

Class: Monk
Realm: Vanaheim
Element: Dark/Purple

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Trickster’s Mirage Fluttering Twilight

• Summons a Fish Moth Minion for each ally. The Fish Moth Minion inherits 20% HP and 20% attack from the caster.

Each hit from a Fish Moth Minon gives the target the following status ailments:

• The target receives 156 180 Water Poison damage over 3 turns.
  • The target can’t receive new Minions for 3 turns.

Frigg – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Frigg Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 753
Defense: 760
HP: 1320

Class: Rogue
Realm: Alfheim
Element: Nature/Green

Mana Speed: Fast Average Fast [Frigg was changed from Fast to Average, and then back to Fast]

Special Skill: Brittling Force

• Deals 80% 100% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 22% 18% damage per each Nature shield on the board, up to 256% 244% damage in total.
  • All enemies get -8% defense, and a further -6% -4% decrease per each Nature shield on the board for 3 turns, up to -56% -44% defense.
  • All enemies are immune to new buffs for 3 turns.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

26 Likes

All three look like Telluria counters!

Frigg:
I like her the most of the three. She’ll be the first green 5 star hero that provides defense down. That will work well with other fast greens like Ev, Kingston, and Lianna (as well as others). The first time I read it I missed the part about “All enemies are immune to new buffs for 3 turns”. That will be great for Telly tanks to prevent her heal over time. If I got her she’d immediately be my highest priority.
She’d be interesting to attack. I’d have to consider how many green tiles are out there and when she’s going to charge.

Salmon Loki:
My second favorite of the three. At first glance Salmon looks like Freya. Blocking minions will be great going against Telly. Assuming I have five heroes alive, my five minions will have a 33% chance to miss hitting Telly (80%^5). I also like the water DoT to pair with other purples who likely do poison damage.
Does Salmon Loki have a preferred pronoun?

Lady Loki:
My initial thought is she’s interesting, looks like a reverse Hatter, but I don’t love her. I see the benefit to bring her against Telly with the usual Vela/GM flanks. Reflecting back mana debuff, DoT, and Fire attack down would all be nice. She’ll be weird to time. If I charge her before Telly, I have to wait to get hit before using her. If Telly has already fired, then it’s that much harder to get the mana to use Lady Loki and make her effective.

All three of these heroes attack a different aspect of what makes Telly so great. None of them completely negate her so I think we’ll continue to see her a lot. Would a Frigg, Salmon Loki, Lady Loki, Malosi, become a viable attack strategy? Probably not. But these all do provide an extra hero to slide into a current attack team.

For the conspiracy theorists out there: I do like how Telluria gets released and they probably generated a lot of revenue from summons. Once everyone spent the money, SG develops three specific counters to her that we can now all pay to summon for. I expect to see a lot of hate for this concept in the thread. It’s great business on their part.

16 Likes

(f)ish/(f)ishy

or so I have been told

11 Likes

All three of these sound like better Telluria counters in theory than in practice. The thing that’s hurt Guin is purples that are fast and hit HARD. Kage, Seshat, pair either with Panther and it’s goodnight.

So far I’ve seen a lot of new heroes that neutralize aspects of Telluria’s special but aren’t exactly the type of heavy-hitters you need to remove a bulky tank quickly. Jackal into Malosi looks like a better fit than any of these.

4 Likes

I dont think they arw trying to build anti-teluria heroes. The basic ideas for the heroes are still in the game.

Kvasir (fast minion build up and block enemies minion build)
Ratatoskr (more usability with the actual tiles on board)
The hatter reversed.

Frigg is awesome, maybe a bit tricky if he is full and no green tiles are on board.

Salmon loki: great stats on the minions. 20% each is in short time a great flesh shield for all heroes.

Loki lady. Probably most difficult to play as the damage will be quite low if no debuffs are set.

All three totally worth summoning for.

2 Likes

Freya 2.0 seems odd, another red fighter in season 3 is also a bit odd but I do like the idea of a reverse hatter which has been suggeted a few times (but I’m still personally waiting on a red panther type). I’ll personally be saving all coins from the deals (1000 coin offers) until Frigg is featured, seems like a very good hero to me.

And as always, thank you for all you do @zephyr1

1 Like

Are we prepared for the inevitable Lady Locke and Lady Loki confusion?

11 Likes

And the Loki, Loki, Loki confusion!

10 Likes

@zephyr1
We will have 3 Lokis ?

I see only 2 in top post.

1 Like

i know you cant share immages from beta, but could you at least tell us which loki is the loki of the story please? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also i was sure 1000000% that they would’ve added loki odin and thor, well i thought 1 loki not 2 or 3 hahahah :rofl:

1 Like

I find so weird a new red fighter plus also from helfheim realm just as tyr?
This is frustrating, they do not want players to have both emblemed

It seems plausible that the Loki in the game dialogues already could also be a Hero eventually.

He’s never been in Beta yet, though.

2 Likes

Neither of these versions of Loki is the one that’s been in the game dialogue so far.

And here I thought we were getting unreleased spoilers :wink:

On a more serious note, Loki is a shapeshifter, so maybe we will see even more than the 2 forms in Beta and the story Loki…

2 Likes

My first thought on seeing Salmon Loki:

S.Loki - Delilah - Freya

THE GRIMBLE COMETH.

8 Likes

On Lady Loki - most raids, you want your heroes to fire FIRST, but not her. She’ll be a great reply to all the tanks that drop debuffs - Lookin at you Tell and Kunch

1 Like

This hero is Frigg-in ridiculous :rofl:

To cap her effects, you need 8 green tiles total left on the board after charging her.

Now that itself isn’t so likely, but what is more likely is that you’ll have around 4 left.

And frankly, 4 is all you need to have yourself a fast speed -32% defense drop… to all enemies! Just shy from the Ramming Pulverizer trio’s -34% but the difference is negligible.

She’s insane honestly

18 Likes

First quick impression is that all three are practically OP.

Red Loki, being average will likely fire after most of the opponents have which will increase her effect and damage.

Purple Loki is very intriguing. For starters, she basically gives water damage like Vela which stacks with poison from dark heroes. But most intriguing of all, is that “each hit from a Fish Minion” part. Sounds like this damage stacks too. I strongly doubt it but if true, can you imagine several minions hitting the same target after each turn? Again, I’m sure this won’t be the case.

Green Loki is a strategist’s dream. A fast hero that can be easily charged then held up till the board is greenish to max damage and effect. Lather, rinse, repeat. In practice, I imagine it will work the same as the Red Loki.

All in all, all three are a welcome change skill-wise and definitely a must have for me.

3 Likes

I think he will works exactly like 5* Kvasir) Kvasir’s poison do not stack.

6 Likes