đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 3 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v41, v42]

Muggy, a 3 banger, was released late for S2. With Ursena, if my memory is working correctly for once.

2 Likes

What the hell happened to Zenobia? I feel like I missed something.

Possibly but I started the game after S3

They’re letting the excitement build. It seems to be working!

Indeed. Indeed it is.

1 Like

Beta Update:

• The following skill has been added for Octros’s special skill:
    • All enemies get -24% attack for 3 turns.

The OP is updated with it.

4 Likes

The “always” threw me.

Interesting improvement to Octros. I was imagining she’d be similar to killhare where we treat her like a finisher. Was this buff needed? Don’t think it makes her too powerful and still not sure I “need” her like others.

That’s why I haven’t used any limit breaks on any of my heroes yet. I know as soon as I do, I’ll regret it once these crazy season 5 heroes start popping up. I kinda want to wait until I have the ability to break 2 5*s of a certain color before I break the first one.

Will Lughaidh be the first hero that can remove stacks from Skadi or are there any others?

Lug removes stacks from himself. Lepiota removes them from others.

1 Like

Lepiota doesn’t remove the stacks that any of your heroes have received from Skadi. She only removes any stacks on the hero she attacks

I don’t know of any other hero yet that would remove any of those stacks that your team receives from Skadi

1 Like

Question about the green ghost.

Can’t be healed by special skills - but can the ghost be healed by Red Hood’s foxes?

A good question. I would think the Ghost form would function like Ameonna a bit. If the foxes don’t heal her, I’d assume they wouldn’t heal Green Ghost either.

I actually like that passepartout is fighter. Other than boldtusk and delilah, are there anymore healer fighters?

Beta Update:

• Now Lughaidh in ghost form no longer regenerates his own HP with 180 HP but he boost all other allies HP with 180 HP every turn.

The OP is adjusted.

6 Likes

All of these heroes are in the game.
You can discuss them in the proper topics.

1 Like