šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v41, v42]

Just a FYI Update from Staff:

6 Likes

Great point! I never considered that and was wondering what a blue hero would need to rely on Nature shields was all about.

Beta update:

• Passepartoutā€™s special skill has been modifed. Now he also recover 20% health for all allies.

OP is updated.

5 Likes

Lughaidh is too slow imo. Yes he is a wall on rush, but any hero can shine on rush. Against any dispeller, heā€™ll be sitting there half the time doing nothing. Needs to be average speed

Itā€™s possible that Lughaidh functions similar to Baldur. As long as Baldur has increased HP, his entire team is immune to mana downs. Itā€™s undispellable even though Iā€™m fairly certain it doesnā€™t state that.

Then it would have been stated in the text already. ā€˜All allies get +64% defence as long as the caster is in ghost formā€™ something like that

So we have 12 5* already showing up. 2 more are yet to debut (Zenobia and Xnolphod)ā€¦ plus these 3 will add up to 17.

I think thatā€™s it for Season 4. One more secret hero to go at the end I guess.

Season 5 could well launch around mid of next yearā€¦ lol

1 Like

saying as such would be redundant with the rest of the card:

• While in Ghost form the caster canā€™t gain mana and canā€™t be healed by Special Skills, but it is immune to normal attacks, Special Skill attacks, status effects and stacks.

so we already know from previous Ghost forms (Ameonnaā€™s Ghost, Stonecleaveā€™s Dire Ghost, Lepiotaā€™s Abyss Ghost) that Ghost form is already undispellable (but gets removed by War Equalizer), but in case it wasnā€™t clear, it says that the caster is immune to ā€œspecial skill attacksā€ which include dispels.

so the caster remains in Ghost form for the duration it says on the card, and so allies will have +64% defense for that duration because they receive that buff while the caster is in Ghost form.

the ultimate ā€œpick your poisonā€ team:

Alexandrine, Frigg, Xnolphod, Odin, Octros

1 Like

Not poison as the special is not dangerous for opponents. Unlike Xnolphod whose mana addition is a dangerā€¦

1 Like

I fail to understand this heroā€¦
How is ghost form beneficial to my team?
Other than inc def to allies

He canā€™t be tank because heā€™ll just make it easier for enemies to ghost tiles. If heā€™s in front of doubles formation, heā€™ll make it easier for back row to be damaged by tiles. If heā€™s at the back, heā€™ll be too slow to work. He just needs to be average

Who are these two and why are people waiting for them?

Zenobia is basically a red and average Jabberwock, with the ability to alter red tiles on the battlefield. Xnolphod in another hand is an interesting 5* purple healer.

2 Likes

how bout karnov replacing bera?

S4 launched the following month S3 was complete, in March 2021.

S5 will probably follow suit, once S4 is complete, in March 2022.

2 Likes

That is my expectation too.
We should see Season 5 heroes at the of this year in Beta.

1 Like

Exciting times ahead

On defense? Imo, Karnov should never be on defense even in rush if you have other options (except maybe rush no-yellow tournament). Karnonv slows down the yellow hero(es) on your team. In non-rush defense, heā€™s slow so could never replace Bera.

3 Likes

While I agree, he can potentially be a flank to yellow tank, like for example Odin tank.

Then his yellow ailment doesnt play any role, while his black shields will work nicely