🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Construct Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v60]

Maybe Bob the Builder gets featured with Tim “the toolman” Taylor?

1 Like

They finally getting an event of their own soon or are they gonna clog the same portal that rotates the 3 Hunters?

Nautica’s getting nerfed though. They already made 15% seem like too much on Xnolphod. Ain’t no way they’re gonna reverse that and then not buff him back up on BASE, not that costume I’m not going to get within the next 7 years, assuming the game lasts that long.

And Rustbeak seems cool. Wonder which event (Guess: Opera) will have a 5* version of that first. +60% chance to dodge all of that and then have nothing but a team of Ninja heroes and that 1 hero.

Why’s they change Tenebrae???

When are we getting the 3*? I’ve been waiting on Rustbeak for a while now.

I think it means that troops associated to that hero don’t do any damage. So if you have red hero and use red tiles created troops would do just 1 damage per tile as with absent color in your team. If you have two reds and one gets hit by this then you do only damage as with one red hero etc. At least this would make it equivalent to delayed slash attacks.

Would be good to get some precision on this.

1 Like

I like Hornfel his mechanics are new and could be challenging to to get comfortable with :wink:
Nautica certainly sounds useful on paper…love mana control heros

@PlayForFun

can we ask when are going to receive Rustbeak??

2 Likes

And bonechill. Did they literally forgot those two heroes?

1 Like

I can ask it, but I am unsure if they will answer.

2 Likes

I’m unsure they will remember they created these heroes to begin with :joy:

2 Likes

We will see.
Anyway the question is sent to them.

3 Likes

Staff will look into it.
So hopefully they will be released soon if they decide to do it.

1 Like

Thanks to our beloved oracle, we know Bonechill & Rustbeak are (finally) arriving tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yes, finally I will able to close this topic.

It took a while, but it seems my question had some effect.

4 Likes

One of the longest tenured topics

1 Like

thank you for bringing this to attention :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Similar story as Tametomo and Morganite? :grin:
At least those two construct heroes are (finally) being released in their own actual portal and not in a lousy Black Friday summon like those two ninjas :rofl:

3 Likes

Closed as all heroes are released now.

You can continue discussing them in their topics.