🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Challenge Festival (Additional Bard) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

Is there a release date?

Don’t forget about the -mana generation as well. 10 minions or more killed equals -60% mana generation for the rest of the fight.

If I pulled him, he’d spend a couple of months at 3/70, to see his final form before ascending all the way.

1 Like

Ogima stack is permanent or only 4 turns?

Stacks are not debuffs or buffs, so there is no concept of turns.
The only time it disappears is during the Equalizer War.

1 Like

Why is the new 3* bard green? In terms of 3* only, challenge festival 2 already had 2 purples (Maeve and Edd), 2 greens (Noril and Whacker), 1 red (Skrekok ) and 1 yellow (candy) and 0 blues. Should have been blue.

Phew new heroes. I was getting worried. I really need to delete this game

3 Likes

JFC $G have lost the plot now. OP heroes are being flooded into this trash game even faster than anyone can keep up with. This steaming pile of feces is on its last legs now.

1 Like

Is it okay that there is already one Belladonna in the game? Or did the staff forget about her existence? )))) @PlayForFun could you check with the staff?

3 Likes

Lol. In English, that character is called Nightshade, which is another name for Belladonna.

Looks like the 5* will be renamed.

Foxglove sounds good.

5 Likes

At some point we will run out of name, just add number after the name “Belladonna 2” and we are good to go I guess?

3 Likes

I have sent this picture to Staff.

2 Likes

It’s actually very funny. In my childhood at school, as a promotion of a healthy lifestyle, we were shown scary pictures of the lungs of a smoker in comparison with the lungs of a healthy person. The new Belladonna, as far as I know, is an old woman. Apparently, this is a smoker’s Belladonna. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, I never know that “Belladonna” can refer to “Nightshade” too. I thought it is just a normal woman name. Thank you :sweat_smile:.

But I think it will be totally different feeling if a person name “Belladonna” get name “Nightshade” instead :rofl:.

1 Like

Technically, Belladona is also known as “Deadly Nightshade” but I’m picking nits here. :rofl:

Loving Foxglove as an alternative name and I will add Hemlock in too.

4 Likes

So, “Belladona” is ascended version of "Nightshade” :rofl:.

2 Likes

Oooh Hemlock is a great name. Maybe Zynga should have a new Toxic family featuring all the poisonous plants.

Poison Ivy - girl
Foxglove - girl
Hemlock - boy
Mandrake - boy
Henbane - girl
Castor - boy
Monkshood - boy
Hogweed - boy

5 Likes

Release date of the new barden heroes?

Some will arrive on December 1 according to @Elioty33

I will wait for @Elioty33 ’s November and December lists. Heh heh