šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 3 of "Big Balance Update" [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

In my opinion this game is really broken and it needs to be nerfed in most cases/heroes. BUT if they are nerfing thoses heroes just to release brand new overpowered ones, then this is wrong. In this case itā€™s not balacing, itā€™s reseting

7 Likes

This right here, is why this game sucks now.

1 Like

It wonā€™t help players at all IMO. it seems to be an excuse to lower current heroes but release more powerful ones again. SGG has proved they have absolutely no plans to change their ways. Only reason Iā€™m still playing is I have a deep bench, but the fun is definitely departing from the game.

If they are truly caring about this game they need to release balanced new heroes. They also have run out of creativity. New costumes are the same exact heroes with a new class and new artwork. No reason to want to try and get them.

3 Likes

If you are good enough to get to the top itā€™s really not that hard to stay there, it just cost a lot more than it use it.

What do you mean with ā€˜ā€˜passiveā€™ā€™?

Any information about round 4 or 5?

There were no further changes tested in Beta 4 and 5 but staff said they still might change something till this is released.

1 Like

Beta 5 closes tomorrow, correct? From past releases what is your guess on this going live? Thanks for all you do!

Yes, it will be closed tomorrow morning based on Beta Schedule.

The V58 release will be most likely started to be rolled out on next Monday.
I am expecting the ā€œBig balance updateā€ to be effective when V58 is forced. So 1 week later on June 5th.

All of these are just a guess from me.
We will see Staffā€™s timeline when they announce V58 next week.

12 Likes

Heaven help us if SG havenā€™t acted on all the feedback around the big balance and force all these unnecessary nerfs through while buffing the stats of already powerful heroesā€¦

Yes there is definitely a need to rebalance but I would sooner they buff up the shed load of redundant heroes (and I donā€™t mean with giving them a costume) ā€¦ they must stop with the power creep ā€¦. And stop with flooding the game with new heroes ā€¦

6 Likes

Im sat here drinking Bud Light right now.

Still tastes the same.

2 Likes

This hero took out a full team of mine in a War recently. Esrned herself a timeout and a win despite me having 5 heroes left :sweat_smile:

Really? They are just going to leave for instance Hippo as it is, with no nerf, but a buff of stats instead. They just crippled unnecessarily not OP heroes, but the really OP heroes they gave a light nerf and a big bump in stats that negates the nerf and moreā€¦ For. instance, it is as clear as day that Hippo and Jove should be average speed and they will still be very verynpoverfull, but this is ridiculous. Ursena, who is a goog counter to Jove, Anne, and other. holy molly heroes is average and can never activate in time to reflect themā€¦ the chances are sonminiscule. to be practicaly nonexistandā€¦ Plus, those team usually have Hathor, Hippo and other fast op heroes, how can you compete with that, even with all fast mono teams? And you call that balance? What a joke. What is the end goal here, to further the gap between the whales and everybody elseā€¦ Great job, SG. Welk done indeed. This is indeed the big balance changeā€¦ on your bank account and a spit in the face for most of your consumers. Shame on youā€¦ You take away so much but give so little, and that what you give you give to the whales and take avay from regular ptp and ctp players, not to mention ftp im ones. They are all your player base not just the whales, you know. Shame on youā€¦ Yes this is a busines after all, but itā€™s not sustainablr and a very wrong. busines practice thet will bite you in the behind eventualy. And for the wors partzthe it would. probably be late to save this game going downhill steadilyā€¦

7 Likes

Most players donā€™t have to worry about top 30 alliances.

Itā€™s almost criminal that this nonsense keeps happening. How can they justify aramisā€™ nerf, when this hero is here now? I thought he was going to be adjusted before release. But this is just absurd at this point

32 Likes

Hurricane will end up getting nerfed when the release whatever OP hero comes after him. Like this:

Tsunami:
*Deals 450% to the target and the edges of the formation. Casts shifting mindless attack on the edges of the formation.

*Target takes 1250 water damage over 3 turns. Spreads to nearby enemies.

*Deals bonus damage to fire targets.

Then add in the speed=average/fast and whatever broken passives and family bonus and ya got the next OP hero and its time to nerf old ones so tpur not happy with your current roster, and pay more to get the shiny new.

2 Likes

Should be quest but they give new heroes and still grab ouer money , next will be deleted all quest and even poor 2 free summons :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I personally lost at least 50% of my interest in this game which is a good detox. If anyone works in marketing industry is it possible to explain us the strategy that SG follows? Mayby itā€™s something so smart that no one of us can notice it.

6 Likes

Ive got Hippo. Whenever i use them in a raid, they get taken out first. Even with fast mana it can be hard to fire, but if they get taken out the skill is lost anyway. Not really as OP as they appear.