đŸ§Ș Early Information on Round 3 of "Big Balance Update" [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

They’re following a business practice to lure people into spending money knowing they will make a ton of cash. Then they will need to nerf the heroes that have been released as knowingly game breaking, kinda like this new covenant hero today so they can wash rinse and repeat. It’s basic unethical business practices and they know it. That’s the plan

4 Likes

They do you in a balloon and you seriously conduct discussions and arguments. You write, you wonder and they will give nerf anyway. The very fact that they are constantly introducing new even stronger heroes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

27 Likes

Great thing about hippo is people put her in a corner usually. This means I usually have time to turn LoLo into a powerhouse and use hippo for my own benefit. Lord Loki is an awesome counter for many OP heroes

2 Likes

Why in the world would you give these people this idea?!! lol

it’s the cycle of neeeeerfsssssssss
and it keeps us all
spending through “balance” patches
Through new events galore
'Til we get stuck in a rut
On the path unwinding
In the cycle
The cycle of neeeeerfs

(I did the whole song over here lol)

6 Likes

Really? What the
 is doing a hero like this one in the game? this hero need 3 nerfs before releasing and after another nerf. This is a stupid game, a game that play us like we are being very stupid :slight_smile:. OP, OP, OP, OP, OP = nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf and another nerf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is it. Same level? Sargasso is a event hero so he should be special

3 Likes

Open, relax & swallow !! That’s what we’ve been doing for the past 12mths with this game. Accepting whatever is thrown at us. What can we do, seriously, apart from stop spending but isn’t there enough whales left out there that spend enough to keep it ticking over in slow revenue times until they come up with a great money making idea to generate a rush of revenue. Oh, wait, what’s being discussed & in the near future being implemented? I understand it all now !!! U see Hurricane & maybe, just maybe they will implement a ‘buff older, weaker heroes’ instead of nerfing others but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1 Like

All of your statements are so untrue

Tongue in cheek guy !!! With what’s happening of late I’ve lost the will to live !!! LOL !! I’ve no idea what statements r true, what’s myth, legend or fiction based in fact ??? Hurricanes release but the balance

.WHAT ABOUT THE BALANCE !!!
Don’t take what’s said too seriously guy, there’s a bit of sarcasm thrown in there for good measure so read carefully, but I’ll bite. What have WE done in the past 12mths that has had the slightest impact on what has been released? Surely if WE had achieved something significant then Hurricsnes release & the upcoming balance wouldn’t be happening or it would be implemented in a more sensical manner (buff older, weaker heroes) & there wouldn’t be endless complaints about what is currently happening. ?? Doesn’t this signify that no matter what we say or do they’ll do exactly what they want ? Yes?? No?? I’ve stopped taking this game soo serious cuz the £ I’ve spent doesn’t bare thinking of. Stopped now, just a couple of quid a couple times a week is enough t for me. U can’t keep up without spending hordes. Cùst la vie !!!

Until many of idiots who still buy and pay him a lot of money we dont have realy balance in game. They will give new OP heroes and SG will do what they do last year

Not words but money rules in the world

I wouldn’t call them idiots, they are just custumers. The fault lies on who calls the shots wanting SGG to go through the quantity path over the quality one due to the low effort it requires them, with complete disregard to actual balance and player’s satisfaction.

2 Likes

Its means you buy something what you realy dont like and want ? Lol

For me if they buy they agree , SG made changes last year, everybody known this, and they known for what they pay

That’s not entirely the case here. Take an offer as an example:

A custumer buys a Path of Valor pass because he wants the rewards it gives and he knew that by buying it the money would be sent towards SGG.

Can he doing so while disliking the actual state of things in the game? Of course he can.
Does this mean that he actually support their way of doing things? Not necessarily.

3 Likes

If you read what i wrote you see ppl who spend a lo its mean not like you say buy poor Path of Valor but they who pull 1000 or 2000 a month. This ppl give real money SG.
During SG will earn a lot during tgey will be doing what they want. I am dobe.

Plus, they should cap max (boosted) health across the board at 150% of base health instead of 200% base health.

3 Likes

Something that could be added to the balance update: they can get rid of By-Ulf’s weirdly unique self-debuff that never got reused elsewhere. Maybe make him a AoE buffer.

1 Like

Only issue I see with reducing max health from 200% to 150% is some of the events r reliant on boosted health, well, for me anyway & I personally struggle without boosted health allies in the final rounds of some, not all events. PvP, yes, but limit the 150% to PvP. Battles r board dependant full stop. It’s who fires 1st. It used to be you cud take a healer , cleanser/debuffer & damage dealers. Today, with powerhouses being an all in one healing, damage dealing & ailment immunity heroes if u don’t have these multi faceted heroes u won’t last long. Don’t have the answers but I don’t like nerfs, nerfs affect F2P & C2P more than anyone else. If a hero had multiple special skills the power of said skills used to be reduced considerably but all that’s out of the window & it seems like it’s a free for all with no rhyme nor reason as to what the heck is going on in the heads of SG. Only thing I can think of is there’s a different department that deals with hero release & hero after-sales so to speak & they don’t communicate as 1 is in Asia & 1 is in the US ( just an example for the distance). Otherwise how can u explain the balance proposal & Hurricanes release. I told myself I wouldn’t say anything about it again. I’ve had a rant & I don’t want to waste my time anymore as they do what they want whilst we pull Kadilen & Horghall from supposedly lower, harder odds than event heroes??? See, I’m at it again !!! Gotta stop this ranting & moaning !! Doing it more than ever of late !!

Exactly!

6-year-old heroes are being sold in portals the same as the new heroes. Why would you NOT compare them?

8 Likes