šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Lady Loki, Bera, Frigg) [Part of The Beta Beat V29 & V30]

Frigg sounds un-frigg-inbelievable if shes really fast speed

A little breather from increase max healthā€¦decrease maximum health,ā€¦add max healthā€¦max healthā€¦

Shouldnā€™t there be just a little side note explaining the consideration why some skills are struck out?

Evelyn is elemental def down, limited to tile damage only.

Also for special skill as long as coming from green/nature heroes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for S3 heroes that really motivate me to make some draws. Most of 5*s released so far seems quite lackluster.

1 Like

Heimdall? Never featured as of now thoughā€¦

Heimdall its amazing, I am using him evan on 3/70.

2 Likes

Is it known when each of these heroes will feature? What is the sequence?

No, I havenā€™t asked beyond Baldur.

I imagine Skadi is likely to be next, but havenā€™t confirmed that.

1 Like

Thanks for answering and your help as usual. Maybe you can find out? Would be interesting to know for planning ahead and stockpiling coins.

@zephyr1 I would really appreciate if you ask for the next one (probably skadi) and the next after that (I am actually interested In knowing if Frigg, bera o Lady loki goes first)

as a beekeeper i take exception to grown up pigpen. Have you stuck you nose into a hive and rearranged the ladies furniture without their permission. He is wearing is PPE for the profession BUT her forgot his mask. Those girls go the the CO2 which means the nose and mouth

1 Like

After finishing stage 12-10 on easy and hard, Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m intrigued to see Ymir if/when he is released into Beta.

Fun battle segment, Iā€™m glad they included that titan-style piece again.

5 Likes

How was Hard Mode against Ymir, @JAWS_3D?

Not bad. I budgeted a chunk of time for it, thinking it might be like the Ursena fight, but it was a lot easier than that.

1 Like

Iā€™m late to the thread (only checking in to see what updates/changes were made during the beta).

Is Salmon Loki scrapped or put to the side for now? (in a similar fashion to how Fura needed some tweeking before she was released as part of the Valhalla Summer pack)

Salmon Lokiā€™s name was changed to Bera

Fish related theme was changed to moths. Otherwise the same hero

I read that part. I was curious if the conception of Salmon Loki was being scrapped or was he just put to the side for Bera? I was looking forward to getting slapped by a fish and his school.

3 Likes

Hello,

Here are my thoughts on the three champions with their changes so far :slightly_smiling_face: :

• Lady Loki : average speed all-round fighter. Small damage output for an average team hitting SS (150% + a theoretical 40% if your team suffered a 5 men ailments). Moreover i wonder if this would withdraw your own boosts (attack, life regen, defense) and give it to the enemy team.
    This hero could be very good in specific situations (lot of dots and ailments on enemy teams ā†’ nice against the famous tellu/vela/gm trio). So he think he will be good in attack, bad in defense and titans, fun in PVE.
    It is a little bit like Mysterio in his utility with a slower but more powerful SS.
    Fighter class is nice.

• Bera: All-around fast support. Fast SS that gives each ally a minion with 20% HP and attack from caster (so around 270 HP before troop boost), minions that will hit at the end of your turn with a dot of 60 over time (pretty good) and blocks minions spawning for your opponents.
    So to get it all together itā€™s like a HP boost for your teammates and poison+minion block for opponent. This impacts the 10 heroes, pretty significantly, at a fast speed ā†’ i think this is too much for the actual state of the game. Still its mechanic is interesting, i think lowering the minion HP could be good (to 15% at least). In comparison the July HOTM is SLOW and puts a 25%HP minionā€¦Ludicrous.
    ā†’ Strong support in defense, very strong support in attack, useless against titan. ok in PVE.
    (Stop throwing at us insane dark heroes (ursena, seshat, kageburado, jabberwocky, kilhare, kunchenā€¦))
    Monk class : seems good too.

• Frigg : All-around Fast fighter : Small damage all hitting SS (100% is weak, for comparison Very fast heroes like margaret/GM hits harder (raw damage) even if itā€™s only on 3 opponents). The problem of the rise of damage for this SS to occur is that it needs the same shields you need to use to throw it. The rise of damage will often be short : 3 to 4 shields at best i think). Same for the defense debuff. The question is : does the effect applies with shields appearing after the SS is launched?
    The withdrawal of the immunity to buff is a hard strike against this hero. I think this was a very interesting mechanic that should be kept . Maybe changing the duration of this to 2 turns may be good.
    So : Bad in attack, can be tricky in flank position on defense (especially)combined with BK/GM), not good on titans, no thoughts on PVE yet.
    Rogue Class : Why notā€¦sorcerer or magician would fit better IMO.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

1 Like

Beta Update

Beta has closed with staff indicating that Version 30 Beta Testing is now complete.

Version 31 of Beta Testing is indicated to open later in the week so stay tuned to the beta-beat category for new updates :slight_smile:

1 Like