šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Lady Loki, Bera, Frigg) [Part of The Beta Beat V29 & V30]

I honestly really was into the salmon thing - I found it hysterical and great at the same timeā€¦like a squirrel or grown up pig pen (Kvasir)

Too bad

Stay creative!

2 Likes

The fish thing would of been just awkwardā€¦ I mean GM and Seshat then some big fish thing in between tankingā€¦ Santa is ridiculous let alone ā€œflipperā€ on the screen

But an anthropomorphic bear who waves a blinding Lance or lion headed flaming sword guy work?

2 Likes

Well at least theyā€™re mammals!

If you think about that a nerf for him just because there are more heroes that are immune to poison while only 1 (in beta) is immune to water, anyway i think nice heroes this moth\salmon

I loved the salmon. It would have been soo funny!

4 Likes

Beta Update

Frigg and Bera have returned to Beta with some small updates:

• Frigg no longer causes enemies to be immune to new buffs; this line was removed from her Special Skill: All enemies are immune to new buffs for 3 turns.

• Beraā€™s Moth Minions now impart 180 Poison DoT instead of 156

• Bera has been officially confirmed as replacing Salmon Loki; for those who followed the previous round of updates this isnā€™t a surprise, and is how I previously presented Bera, as she had identical stats/element/Realm, and a nearly identical Special Skill as the former Salmon Loki

Iā€™ve updated the top post of this thread with the Special Skill changes.

6 Likes

Hell yeah, Bera got even cooler. Kvasir is my all time favorite 3* and he is so much fun to play with so I really hope I get Bera!!

4 Likes

Did SG mention why Frigg is nerfed?

To be honest Iā€™m a bit tired of this summon-minions era. They create a lot of clutter and make the battles slower.

Iā€™m glad to see new stuff they are trying out, like: shields, stealing buffs, strong but random hits (Bjorn), hits with strange patterns (Jabber, Finley, etc), messing up opponentā€™s setup (Cat), color switching/making weak to a strong colour.

But I honestly hope they will follow with enthusiasm on this diversity. Seeing so much minions everywhere is a bit boring.

I wouldnā€™t mind heroes casting atlantis-style battlewide conditions (both for you and your opponent), like poison or dense fog for everyone, which would bring some new tactics.

Wouldnā€™t mind to see Atlantis special stages in wars, too. Maybe except underwater as itā€™s targeted at one type of heroes in particular and it would be quite unfair to alliances with red tanks.

6 Likes

No, but they hardly ever explain their reasoning for any changes in Beta.

I canā€™t recall them ever explaining a balance change in Beta for a Hero in particular.

1 Like

Why? Is she OP before?

The part I hate when Telly cast more than once. Slow moving minionsā€¦

1 Like

I have no greater insight than when I last replied in the comment directly above yours. :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl:

This is a sign of someone who thinks they are good. People who think they are good do that all the time.

Well I canā€™t see anything useful from her after the buff got removed apart that she is the first Green 5 star Def Down Hero.
And the def down is very low. You need 6 Green puzzle on board to make it 32% def down which is unlikely to be happened after you cascading 9 puzzles to charge her up.

Emblemed Buddy seems like still can replace her.

1 Like

I needs 7 green tiles to beat Buddyā€™s ailment. With the green tiles needed to charge her skill, there would be too few green tiles leftā€¦

Niceā€¦ this is what i want to see in these beta-beat hero-related threadsā€¦ lots of green and red highlighted infoā€¦ hopefully means theyā€™re really listening to testers!

(Yes I know, some of it in this case is a name/minion type change lol, but stillā€¦)

Evelyn is also def down I think 5 star greenā€¦

No, Evelyn is elemental defense down not regular def down. They are different and stackable.

3 Likes