šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Lady Loki, Bera, Frigg) [Part of The Beta Beat V29 & V30]

:rofl: I love that!!

Most seen this coming except the 10000 posters in ā€œnerf Telluriaā€ threadsā€¦ but they can redeem themselves in the ā€œbuff no nerfā€ Telluria counters threads

2 Likes

Will there be another 4* heroes other than Fura?

1 Like

@zephyr1 will these be out next portal?

No idea, but probably not next month. (And definitely not this month.)

Theyā€™ve been adding one per month, and Skadi and Baldur were tested ahead of these.

Plus we saw Alfrike in a Beta portal earlier.

1 Like

Nothing tested no. SGG confirmed that they tested Fura so far in advance of her release cause they were unsure about the new Health Reduction Mechanic.

I donā€™t anticipate getting another ā€œdoseā€ of S3 heroes until June/July time at the earliest.

Unlikely no.

SGG have confirmed elsewhere that they are just drip feeding in one new S3 5* hero per portal as the new ā€œFeaturedā€ hero. First it was Fenrir, then Norns.

We also have Baldur, Alfrike & Skadi to come yetā€¦ I suspect they will follow a colour rotation. So far itā€™s been Blue ā†’ Yellow; whatā€™s next? weā€™ll see in a couple weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please create a 4* blue sorcerer or (a 4* yellow sorcerer + a 4* blue fighter), and make it a good one :wink:

1 Like

hmā€¦ havenā€™t pulled at s3 so farā€¦ do you think this is the time to start using coins (or even gems)?

update: ohā€¦ my first thought was that they come as described next weekā€¦ but this doesenā€™t seem to be the case or sure they stay as describedā€¦ so letā€™s wait and seeā€¦ but they definatelly look interestingā€¦

That was my thought on reading ā€” itā€™s a 5 star Kvasir. Which is great, as Kvasir is an amazing 3 star. With those stats and fast? WANT.

2 Likes

Ok. I expect a Loki card. This is even better! I love that Small Games took their time and read the actual nordic Lore.

Both Salmon Loki and Lady Loki are featured in the old Storys.

10 Likes

Yeah, if the plan of one new Valhalla Legendary Hero per month continues, then these Heroes are likely to be added in something like July through September, assuming Alfrike, Skadi, and Baldur are ahead of them, since they were tested first.

1 Like

They should have added Salmon Loki and Lady Loki in a surprise Valhalla at 1. Aprilā€¦

Thanks @zephyr1. May i ask how you plan your s3 summons? wait till autumn or so? or do a little bit every now and then? so far i havenā€™t done any s3 summons with coins or gems.

1 Like

Iā€™m planning to Summon a little on Valhalla in months when I have no other Summoning priorities, and skip it otherwise.

Currently, that means the next time Iā€™ll Summon on Valhalla at earliest is likely August.

1 Like

Frigg seemsā€¦ Frigging better than Malosi? Maybe, not really?

1 Like

Can Salmonā€™s water damage stack with Velaā€™s?

Nope.

Essentially the same minion mechanic as exists with Kavisr (3* yellow). Like DoT never stack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Frigg and Rat together is looking pretty awesome!

3 Likes

Almost all the S3 heroes released so far were mediocre - sort of expected, but still a bit more disappointing than expected.

Now they started to release the strong heroes. All 3 above sounds very strong and desirable.

Even better heroes may go next.

I am waiting with S3 pulls till July.

Will we have some new 3/4 stars heroes too?

1 Like