šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

ty, adding minion makers

1 Like

I would probably do it the same way Atomos and Tyr resurrects: ā€œIf the caster dies during the next 5 turns they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 32% health. All status effects are removed when the caster diesā€.

It would be interesting to have a resurrecting counterattacker. I would prefer that the counterattack part itself would remain as it is on non-costumed Cyprian so that it would only affect him and nearby allies and be a little stronger than affecting everybody and be a weak. It would still be vulnerable to dispells as undispellable long-lasting counterattack would probably be too much.

You are missing at least Seshat from the dark summoners, Lady of the Lake from Green and Red Hood from Red. I would probably also count Inari and cKadilen as summoners.

Frida???, Iā€™m trying to understand

Well, not all costumed versions of the hero is that desirable. Some of the original version is better than its costume counterpart, i.e. Boldtusk, Boril, Isarnia, etc. The most logical thing is if you get the costume, max the costume version in order for the original maxed version gain the max costume bonus.

You forgot Buddy manā€¦ :wink:

You forgot Inari

Frida???

+Red Hood

Lady of Lake + C. Kadilen

Correct me but I guess we donā€™t have Blue Minion maker Heroes

Frida is not a blue minion makerā€¦ needs to sort that

I mixed with Glenda :slight_smile:

Thanks, I knew I forgot some!

5 Likes

They could have made Obakan into the hit-3 Morgan. Something like: The caster drains 336 HP from the target and 168 HP from nearby enemies over 4 turns. This effect canā€™t be dispelled, but gets removed if this caster dies.

In certain contexts, cBoldy is better than regular - I use cBoldtusk when teamed up with BK, for example. Later stages of the Ninja tower, youā€™d prefer the costume version too.

Isarnia also is normally better than her costumeā€¦ But on titans I take the costume (fractionally higher tile damage - Athena handles the debuffing). And again, Ninja tower, Iā€™d give costume a slight edge.

These are minority cases and niche, but still. Itā€™s not like youā€™d never use them!

SGā€™s hate for her is surely deeper, as they adamantly refuse to buff her while they buffed Norns twice.

I meant minion for all :wink:

I have 2 Noor And Also 6 rings , but prefer to wait for another red or SG give her the buff that she deserve , I personally like to add some cool effect on her sparrows

2 Likes

Glenda is also not a Minion maker. Only her Elemental Link does that and itā€™s for blue Heroes only.
So I might say Glenda doesnā€™t count

Explain this to me: Kagan gets +12% mana gen for 5 turns. Thatā€™s +2.4% mana per turn.

What are they trying to pull?!? Thatā€™s not enough mana to shoot a fly with.

Give me a break SG. MAKE THE MANA GEN worth while.

Itā€™s mana generation, not mana REgeneration.

Mana generation increases the amount of mana gained per tile. Same as troops, Ariel, bauchan etcā€¦

Mana REgeneration is passive mana gained per turn (like alberich).

7 Likes

Ouch. No no no no. You did not understand the whole mana concept.

+12% mana means 1 tile is worth 1.12 mana instead of 1.0 . You donā€™t get any mana for freeā€¦ (only in Ninja tower as one of the Oni-boni)

You still need to charge the hero with tiles.
Khagan (slow) needs 12.0 to be charged. Say you played 10 tiles (none ghosting) with the bonus then you have 11.2 mana. Not quite enough. So you need the 11th tile to charge him.

Khagan 12 ā†’ 11

It is interesting bringing average heroes (10 tiles) together with Khagan.
Now 9x1.12 = 10.8 ā€¦so 9 tiles are enough to load that average mana hero.

Average 10 ā†’ 9

This is what you wanna do: Bringing Average heroes together with Khagan to make them faster.

3 Likes