šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

Same here. Not only on offense against blue flanks bu tthis type of mixed debuffs actually makes her an intriguing war tank candidate too IMO, perhaps even better than GM. Her defense is on the low side but nothing that canā€™t be fixed by emblems. On the upside her HP is already high, and if she fires first she could survive long enough to fire again and again. Iā€™m not saying sheā€™ll be great but could be a pretty good option.

Yeah I like the idea of a fast mana attack down.

Really wish they came out this month, next month is going to be nuts with the summons. New costumes, Christmas summons, ninjaā€™s are back, and Loki which Iā€™m personally stoked about. I feel bad for bank accounts.

3 Likes

Me too. Iā€™ve finally saved enough gems for a 10x, and now we must wait weeks for the next Costume Chamber. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kingston or Zeline maybe?

A thousand times this.
sleeping on costumed average mana heroes is just silly. :laughing:

I hope you get 10 5*ā€™s to reward your patience

1 Like

@Goblue333, @SamMe, me too. I will have enough gems to summon 30x in the next Costume Event. Masquerade and Grimmforest are my favorites. :partying_face:

2 Likes

So now with version 33 out, does that mean round 3 of costumes is confirmed for December costume portal?

1 Like

Yes
and another 20 yes

I canā€™t wait. I have way more keys than any other resource.

1 Like

Iā€™ve saved up 48 keys so that I can possibly pull some new costumes.

I really hope they do NOT release the new costumes this month. They still havenā€™t fixed Khaganā€™s costume, and I donā€™t think a slow sniper is a good solution for him. Also, it seems they still donā€™t know what to do with Wu Kongā€™s costume, and why canā€™t Dawa be identical to Bjornā€™s special, for at least the second hit.

I would much rather sG take the time to get all of these costumes right, and then take our money in JanuaryšŸ˜‚. Between the Knights of Avalon, Christmas, Ninja, and Valhalla(Lord Loki), sG has plenty of opportunities to get money out of us. Rushing the costumes would be a mistake.

7 Likes

They are okayā€¦ You cant expect every costume to substitute heroes from every portal :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, but I donā€™t think a hero should be left out just because theyā€™re too impatient to release the 3rd and final wave of costumes for season 1 heroā€™s.

Considering, these costumes where designed to help the old season 1ā€™s catch up with the power creep, I donā€™t think it is a good idea to release a ā€˜mehā€™ costume on a definitely ā€˜mehā€™ season one 5 star like Khagan. He needs more than a ā€˜mehā€™ upgrade to even come close to catching up with the bottom of the current META.

2 Likes

His hit 3 Vanilla option will be really strong with costume bonus.

1 Like

They could scale the damage percentage back enough to make his damage not OP, but stout, like it should be.

some already all in the gems for krampusā€¦i am just gonna all in my gems for c.Marjanaā€¦May luck be with meā€¦

Miki - blue - mana control via silenceā€¦

Anything announced or known regarding who will be featured this month. I will decide where to spend gems between Ninja or Costume portal based on this information, ty