šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

There is no reason to delay these releases other than financial. They were in beta ages ago.

People are pulling this month anyway with Christmas and Ninjas.

Very difficult not to get more cynical about this stuff

6 Likes

Most businesses make decision based on financial impacts. Not sure why SGG should be any different. One reason to delay costumes, is October/November had some excitement around the release of Ninjas and the Halloween event. Christmas has quite a bit going on already, with the Christmas eventā€™s new heroes, the 2nd appearance of Ninjas, and possibly Mythic Titans. Costume chamber in January means something to look forward to next month as well. From the perspective of keeping the game interesting and always trying to provide something to look forward to, Costumes in January certainly ties over excitement into next month as well. Iā€™ve been waiting quite impatiently for the new costumes for a long time, but in the end, I can wait 1 more month.

8 Likes

Who do we expect to be featured Heroes this month ?

Personally I have mixed feelings about waiting until January.

On one hand, I have been impatiently awaiting the new costumes and would like a chance at them sooner. And there are still a few current costumes I would like, but wonā€™t be pulling for (i.e. Tiburtus).

On the other hand, I already have Reuben, and he doesnā€™t impress me enough to want another. And since I pulled Mother North this year, but still donā€™t have the tonics for her, it gives me more time to try to get those so I can level multiple heroes concurrently. I should also have more keys by then.

I would like this info as well if anybody has been tracking the featured ones and know about next ones.

These guys in that threat put so much effort in their work and it is so easy to look things upā€¦ 2020 DECEMBER Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, & Santaā€™s Challenge) Tentative

7 Likes

Thank you @ChristopherNormanAnd. I am hopeful that my tracking sources are correct on featured heroes, although we calendar creators have a caveat that featured things are tentative and will update the calendars as necessary when incorrect.

My calendar here needs some updating as the rare quests of mount umber and shrikewood happened on the 7th and 15th, which means Frostmarch should be moved up to happen next week.

Even though the new costumes are coming in January, I am looking forward to them then and will keep saving keys to use at that time.

3 Likes

As you are not part of the developerā€™s team, it should be clear that you canā€™t give a guarantee on the data provided.
Nevertheless, it is the most reliable source for players like us and especially the featured heros are almost always correct.

Thanks for your effort.

And yes, i will also wait for the new costumes in January, even if i would like to have the featured heros this month.

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t mind waiting one more month. I am still missing some excellent available 3* and 4* costumes (Rigard, Kiril, Renfeld - I never thought I would type this, Renfeld!) so I have one more chance to get them before the pool gets diluted.

Donā€™t get me wrong, many of the new costumes are excellent, but so are these.

7 Likes

Iā€™m literally already there, there is nothing that I have that wonā€™t be finished in a week. :cry:

I thought I read the new costumes would be in portal this month. Some say next month. Can someone confirm. I can find where I read this.

Nevermind. Looks like itā€™s the same BS with this game. Told December then suddenly moved to January.

Kindly cite where ā€œthe gameā€ ever said December.

Many players, myself included, expected December, but the devs never said that. You keep assigning blame to the devs for things players assume.

3 Likes

Must be referring to release note of the v.33 update:

They release that note after November costume event. They said that the costumes were added. If the costumes is added at 23 November 2020, that means when we open the costume chamber this month, they should be there, no?

7 Likes

Posted by Staff does not require confirmation. And in this post, you can see the new costumes of Dawa, Scarlett and Hu Tao. Enjoy:

:smiling_imp:

Hi,

Anyone know, who will be featured in January 2021 costume event ?

Marjana and Thorne, according to EP Calendar Quest, Atlantis, Event Logs & Guess - Google Sheets

1 Like

Yes but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they featured 2 new outfit heroes since itā€™s the introduction of those. Makes more sense to me and has been done before.

1 Like

Marjana and Thorne would both be new, and it would make me VERY excited if these were the featured ones, as I really want both, and Iā€™m sitting on a boat-load of keys.

@avrukh, any indication that this is more than just a wild guess by whoever created the spreadsheet?

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_vomiting: no thxā€¦yes would level his costumeā€¦but probably not beyond 3.70