šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 2 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

No, i think SG will buff it even more just for sales :grin:

Bastet art is childish and sucks. I know she can turn into a domestic cat or lioness at will but shes an egyptian godess and a 5* so she deserves more sharpness and fierce in her appearance. Why not sum like this:

15 Likes

Ooh, that would be gorgeous :black_heart:

I guess the art request was to make some of the heroes look more ā€˜adorableā€™ than fierce.

2 Likes

Itā€™s why I thought the cat in the sneak peak would be a 3* hero because it looks like a 3* hero. They definitely could ahve done something like this image: a tall, enchanting lioness/panther-esque with the head of a big cat and the body of a queen or a warrior. Her weapon, however, can stay small or scaled to her figure.

Should be something like this for Sekhmet:

Level Attack Defense Health Power
1.1 :crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
:zap:
3.70 :crossed_swords:
4.80 :crossed_swords:
4.85 :crossed_swords:

(+35 for the 8/8 SS included except for 1.1 ; +100 to add to power with 20 talents)

Didnā€™t do the math for Bastet but just ask if you need/want it.

Awesome! Omg I canā€™t wait nowā€¦between these two and the bard heros I dont know where to use my saved gems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If You could, considering her as tank

So, should be something like this for Bastet:

Level Attack Defense Health Power
1.1 :crossed_swords:
3.70 :crossed_swords:
4.80 :crossed_swords:
4.85 :crossed_swords:

(+35 for the 8/8 SS included except for 1.1 ; +100 to add to power with 20 talents)

Indeed quite more defense and HP over Sekhmet at the expense of lower attack points but thatā€™s actually good for a tank :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, might spend my coin, hope she come with nice company featured hero, thanks btw

1 Like

You should read this then:

And glad I could help :blush:

1 Like

Kehpri could also be uses as tank with penolite and Vanda flanking making hard to healā€¦ Yeah, golpe They are right

1 Like

HOLYHADES! B.E.A.U.tiful!

1 Like

Hehe I have all 3 of them. Gotta try this out for rush someday

tell me if it worked outā€¦

Itā€™s gonna take sometime as I have yet to max khepri.

1 Like

Please release the cat this month!!! It would suck to get an S5 red sniper thatā€™s worst than the current HOTM. Though that is something SG would do?

/20 chars of quotes to answer @nicos by repeating myself even though the informations are just 6 post above. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

She is not worse than Hotm, although 30% more dmg to her snipe would be welcome buff (480%).

Having a healer that deals dmg at fast speed is a unique delicacy!

The healing is minor. 300-400 at the very most

Wait is this confirmed?