šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 2 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

If You could, considering her as tank

So, should be something like this for Bastet:

Level Attack Defense Health Power
1.1 :crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
:zap:
3.70 :crossed_swords:
4.80 :crossed_swords:
4.85 :crossed_swords:

(+35 for the 8/8 SS included except for 1.1 ; +100 to add to power with 20 talents)

Indeed quite more defense and HP over Sekhmet at the expense of lower attack points but thatā€™s actually good for a tank :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, might spend my coin, hope she come with nice company featured hero, thanks btw

1 Like

You should read this then:

And glad I could help :blush:

1 Like

Kehpri could also be uses as tank with penolite and Vanda flanking making hard to healā€¦ Yeah, golpe They are right

1 Like

HOLYHADES! B.E.A.U.tiful!

1 Like

Hehe I have all 3 of them. Gotta try this out for rush someday

tell me if it worked outā€¦

Itā€™s gonna take sometime as I have yet to max khepri.

1 Like

Please release the cat this month!!! It would suck to get an S5 red sniper thatā€™s worst than the current HOTM. Though that is something SG would do?

/20 chars of quotes to answer @nicos by repeating myself even though the informations are just 6 post above. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

She is not worse than Hotm, although 30% more dmg to her snipe would be welcome buff (480%).

Having a healer that deals dmg at fast speed is a unique delicacy!

The healing is minor. 300-400 at the very most

Wait is this confirmed?

Man, there are so many contributing factors to make that healing much better than those numbers.

My junaid can easily achieve your ā€œminorā€ healing.

You seem to really give all heroes that arenā€™t super obvious OP a hard time, without maybe considering how some of their potentials can be realised

I am in no way affiliated to SGG. This is just my expectations for what itā€™s worth. Afterwards, itā€™s up to you to believe it or not. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am really liking the cat theme hereā€¦ I would love sekhmet

In three weeks and half now. Gotta be a little bit more patient.

Closing as both heroes are released to the game.
You can discuss them in their proper topics.