🧪 Early Information on ROUND 2 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v37]

Plus that would mesh poorly with the skill, which would be a very minor power reduction.

If Season 4 is anything like Season 3 it should be getting close to the time that new 4 star and 3 star heroes should be in beta for release in possibly July. That’s about the timetable that happened in Season 3, it was released in Feb 2020 and the 2nd round of those heroes were released about June 2020. Any info on this at all?

Beta Update:

Xnolphod has received these changes:

• Healing decreased from 37% to 32%
  • Tile mana decreased from +64% to +37% and -57% to -30%
  • Direct mana increase changed from 30% to 20%

As I can not edit @Guvnor 's post here is how the hero card looks now:

Xnolphod – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 809

Attack: 778
Defense: 782
HP: 1380

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Ability: Decrease Ailment Duration – Duration of the first 3 status ailments this hero receives from special skills is decreased by 1 turn.

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Ancient Enchantment

• Recovers 37% 32% health for all allies
  • Enhances all Dark Shields on the board. When an attacking Hero casts the special, the enhanced shields give +24% 64% 37% more mana. When a defending Hero casts the special, the shields become weakened and give -24% -57% 30% less mana.
  • Increase the mana of all allies by 20% 30% 20%
5 Likes

Decreased you mean :wink:

Aaaannnd they messed him up. Poor % numbers now.

The wording @PlayForFun used is correct. The direct mana increase was changed (it was decreased back to the original value).

And this makes the hero reasonable, not wildly OP.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s that bad. He was way too OP before and this makes him more balanced. Mana gen needs to be handled with more care than other skills

1 Like

Let’s say if he fired his special and it actually fully charges his allies that way, do they fire their specials on the same turn as well? If that is what this hero could do, he is insanely OP, even lowering it to 10% is too powerful

Sshhh, don’t say that :worried:

Even if I don’t say that, he’ll be revised sooner or later. And also, this hero completely ■■■■■ over Elizabeth no matter what state he’s at

1 Like

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Mind you, I have to get him first…

Yes. Way up thread there was a joke/suggestion of running 5 to create an infinite charge loop. At the time he did no damage, so it was silly.

Now… not so much.

Yes, now 5 of him can keep the whole team at 100% health if you chain them which will gives you more than enough time to kill all opponents with Dark tiles even if there is 0 currently on the board…

1 Like

Oh that would break the game if let’s say five of them fire there skills at the same time. You can’t even move to the next turn with that infinite looping

Only on offense. On defense they’d fire once each every turn unless they changed the AI.

Hero is much closer to being balanced now. I think he needs just a small amount of an adjustment still though. Change the heal to 30% and the direct mana increase to 15%, and I think he would be perfect.

Zenobia class must be monk,there are too many Hp heroes is cleric,Please change it back, thank you!Otherwise, there will be very few players willing to summon.

Suggest Xnolphod

• Recovers 32% health for all allies.
  • Enhances all Dark Shields on the board. When an attacking Hero casts the special, the enhanced shields give +31% more mana. When a defending Hero casts the special, the shields become weakened and give -24% less mana.
  • Increase the mana of all allies by 25%.

Cookie Settings