🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

good evening everyone, I think the new costumes are good but the damage percentages should be improved, and frigg should hit everyone and not just 3, roughly more or less everyone would be fine with some improvements, I hope they correct everything before their release

…said nobody besides you ever, in the history of mankind.

Where’s C Bera and C Alfreaky?

Is there a particular reason season 3 costume legendaries have the same costume bonuses as season 1, but season 2 costumes don’t?

1 Like

In the latest V53 Beta builds the new costumes for Season 2, 3 and HotMs under testing have the same costume bonus as Season 1 heroes.

3 Likes

Wait, did they make Frigg different and weaker than normal version in the end???

What was their thought process? What am I missing?

A potentially little less dmg for potentially slightly more def down (both changes really insignificant)???
:open_mouth:

They need to quickly rework this Frigg, she is way behind current new heroes and she is 1 hour young :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SG TEAM : PLEASE ADD TO COSTUME ODIN the following : gives 2% mana to all allies per each enemy hit by casters special skill.

He is the ALLFATHER, not the average hero :slight_smile:

All costumes are released now.
You can continue discuss them in their proper topics.

1 Like