šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 2 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

Zircon:

Make Standard Formations Great Again

Finally a blue tank
Give this one built-in dodge too!

Between Krampus and Alexandrine it seems like they really want to shift off of purple.

1 Like

These should all say ā€œall allies,ā€ right?

I mean Iā€™ve decided to make a project of getting all the 3-4* heros and I donā€™t pull for 5* event heros since the odds are so bad. If I get them while trying to get the lower level heros great.

So if theyā€™d added some new 4 or 3* heros Iā€™d have pulled this event. But now I will just save my tower coins for the inevitable third tower

1 Like

Is ruby a jokeā€¦100% mana reduction!? Better pray you got baldur

2 Likes

At first Iā€™m like oh those are the new 3 and 4* heroes. Nope, oh Iā€™m a sweet summer child. Then the first one, read what she does and was like Iā€™m so done with this BS.

1 Like

This is SGā€™s way of buffing jade, typical SG mentality.
Ruby is probably the counter to Ludwig. They dug a hole so deep already, so now theyā€™re digging an even deeper hole with this hero

4 Likes

Itā€™s thirsty work digging holes. Wonder how long they can survive on drops of water

2 Likes

Sorry, Yes. I have fixed the OP.

1 Like

If Iā€™m remembering rightly (it was a while ago now) I did a few half-hearted, unsuccessful summons in the first ever Ninja portal and have confined myself to the troop portal ever since. What might have tempted me back to it would be some 3* and 4*. Theseā€¦ theyā€™re just off the planet, like theyā€™re from another game, or maybe this one a year in the future. Mind you, this is their first appearance in Beta which is typically ludicrously overpowered. You just have to hope theyā€™ll do the usual thing of going to the other extreme in the next iteration before settling somewhere in the middle. I realise that didnā€™t happen with the Clash of Knights, so it may not, or it may happen after release which they should know by now is going to cause MASSIVE player angst.

3 Likes

oh. yay. more 5* ninjas. that was exactly what we all needed. a full damned team of ninjas that are: a) hard to hit because of the family bonus, and b) hard to obtain because of the 1% odds of summoning them.

SG knows exactly what we need. although some 3* would have been nice, but yay. hard to obtain 5* ninjas. huzzah.

3 Likes

I was really expecting them to add 3* Ninjas. Of course, when you do the pulls you want to get 5*, but a new 3* from the event can be a kind of consolation prize. :confused:

3 Likes

more for the 3* tourneys. they are a lot more fun to play in rather than the 5* tourneys.

4 Likes

Itā€™s also a slap in the face for anyone who has pulled all the old ninjas. Itā€™s probably a 1% pull rate because why would they have the decency to increase the pull chance. so itā€™s 8 ninjas fighting for a 1% chance. But it doesnā€™t matter to me anyways because the only 5* ninja I have is onyx.

3 Likes

Hah, the only thing that changed for jade is she went from ā€˜useless jadeā€™ to ā€˜worthless jadeā€™
Sheā€™s literally the salmon Loki of this portal

2 Likes

I assume Zircon can ā€œoverhealā€ like Garnet based on the usage of ā€œboost healthā€ rather than ā€œheal.ā€ Iā€™m just surprised that SG doesnā€™t have the ā€œIf health exceeds max HP, it is added as temporary HPā€ caveat in the description that they do for Heimdall, Garnet, Prof L, etc

1 Like

Yes, Zircon can overheal.
Recently SG has started to abandon this temporary HP sentence from these kind of heroesā€¦

2 Likes

These are all OP. I know the truly OP skills are in the 3rd tiers, but still.

They need to balance Jade from first line of ninja 5*

4 Likes

Donā€™t think it gonna happen. I think she is the"giving away" hero. Got 2 of her and none of others here :joy:

This is getting out of control. In 6 months all s1/s2/s3 and nearly s4 heroes will be completely obsolete compare to the broken heroes they keep releasingā€¦

Only big big whales whales will be able to continue play and enjoy the game. Average spenders will have to spend much more to keep being competitive. F2p and c2p are already irrelevant imoā€¦

1 Like