🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of New Jungle Hunter Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

Wondering if people just copy and paste this for every new hero release?

1 Like

Nope. I just get more and more despairing with each subsequent brokenly OP hero these clowns release.

just realized it. C2 Azlar 310% target and nearby.
burn 636. The caster absorbs 40%. SLOW SPEED.

compare with this hero.
was at average speed. much greater damage.
this hero is 3x better than C2 Azlar. @Petri

I m thinking ahead to counter Tremor,
Activate counterattack then follow with dispel, each heroes with counterattack (eg: 5 * 800 = 4000dmg…) A certain kill toward Tremor.
Wonder Any beta tester can confirm it?

I hardly think that this damage is affected by counter attack. I’m almost certain it will work as Hippo’s special damagewise.

2 Likes

I would suggest a different name for Hurricane as we already have a Hunter’s Lodge item with this name, for clarity sake especially in the wiki.

2 Likes

Tremor received these balance updates.

1 Like

Hurricane might actually be more useful to my Dark mono team. The ailment reset would be a boost to cPanther’s EDD and to Alfrike’s Mindless Attack.

Also, @PlayForFun… I think Tremor’s species is mispelled… unless SG created a new species of primate called “Bavoon”.

1 Like

So this is what Wolfgang should have been in the first place. He has honestly aged so poorly being in the wolf family.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. Queen Guowang, Gullinbursti and Erlang Shen have the same thing where the effect takes place when the buff is dispelled (or ailment removed in Erlang’s case). Poor Wolfgang has to wait 4 long excruciating turns for that boosted health but gets nothing if it gets dispelled.

2 Likes

Especially in this meta when everything hits so hard and dies easily. Ironically I feel the wolf bonus works against him at times. Because he needs some sort of healing compensation from the start.

1 Like

Thx, I have fixed my typo.

1 Like

Thunderclap > Gullin+, Tremor > Wolfgang+, relax there will be Thunderclap + and Tremor + soon, but will sane
buyer spend more :wink:

1 Like

Um tremor totally is no good lol!

1 Like

Yeah, he was always prone to dispells, but what keeps him relevant is wolf family (undispellable), tankier oriented stats and heroes like belladonna and zircon can keep his buff safe :slight_smile:

Belladona centre, Wolfgang right flank can still be top defense :wink:

1 Like