Stats so far are WITHOUT costume bonus.

These stats will go up by:
5% attack & Defence
10% HP.

5 Likes

I was :frowning:

Next one maybeā€¦

2 Likes

haha i was drinking my cup of tea and read that, I LOLed for real.

Really hoping the ones we dislike (renfled + prisca) have some decent stats to finally make them useful

2 Likes

I see theres no yellow . Thats something bad
Hu tao cries in the corner

6 Likes

Iā€™ve kept one of each 4* hero, but didnā€™t keep the 3* heroes I had no use for. If the costumes are good, Iā€™ll have to buy spots for all the ones I never bothered to keepā€¦I hope the hero academy comes out soon so I can stop hoarding 5* heroes Iā€™ll never level!

(I wouldnā€™t have kept Carver, except that I maxed him early in the game when I had few 4* and 5*s, and I hate to eat maxed heroes)

4 Likes

Magni looks like a Finley copy and is the one Iā€™m most interested in. Fast sniper with defense down for four turns is fantastic.

7 Likes

For me he is like 5* Pulverizer)

5 Likes

At least everyone who has Azlarā€™s costume, has the original hero :grimacing: Compared to the original form,the costume looks quite weak despite the undispellable burn. But maybe it turns to be not that bad after all.

Iā€™m aware that GM and Clarissa are a terribly high standard to be compared to. But those two are the most similar to Azlarā€™s costume,so their special is a good point of reference.

Beside that, Iā€™m super happy to see a lot of great new costumes (Kiril :heart_eyes:) and hope to see interesting versions of the unpopular 3*s like Tuck, Prisca etc

The burn is also not dispellable. Thatā€™s pretty good

1 Like

Obakan, the weakest 5* ever created, is meanwhile crying in the corner.

9 Likes

First impression ā€“ Balthazar costume

Emblems

I didnā€™t bother trying the defensive paths, but I absolutely think that given his skill, Balthazar is an offensive hero only. Therefore attack path increases his potential, and I think itā€™s fair to say that itā€™s the best and only path that should be taken.

The biggest problem with the way emblems are implemented with costumes though is that the Wizard and Sorcerer path do not play nice with each other in the slightest.

Luckily being a 3* I have three duplicates of Balthazar already, so I took the time to rearrange emblems on one copy to see what the total potential of each one would be. Here are the results for both, with the attack path:

Sorcerer Balthazar (costume) +20

:crossed_swords: 612 :shield: 498 :heart: 805

• Deals 315% damage to the target.
  • The target receives 69 Poison damage over 3 turns.

Wizard Balthazar (default) +20

:crossed_swords: 632 :shield: 479 :heart: 805

• Deals 335% damage to the target.

600+ attack on a 3* is amazing.

Wizard

The costume bonus makes Wizard Balthazar the 2nd strongest sniper in the rarity. At full emblems his damage caps at a multiplier of 2,117.2 damage before considering buffs, enemy stats, etc. The only 3* sniper that can hit harder than him is Sq. Wabbit, difference being though that Balthazar comes with no defense down drawback.

Sorcerer

Sorcerer form has better defensive stats but worse attack. The difference is relatively minor, but when it comes into play is with the special skill. The DoT is nice for the rarity, but the costume is still better for that harder hitting jolt IMO.

Sorcerer talent > Wizard talent, so I can see why the skill is slightly worse on the Sorcerer costume.

Early thoughts ā€“ Summary

Balthazar has always been one of my favorite 3* heroes purely for his powerful hit at fast speed.

I quite like his costume as it gives him a better class, though he sacrifices power which loses some of the appeal for me. This is mainly why I prefer Wizard Balthazar right now slightly ā€“ but I think both are great.

If anything, Iā€™d love to get the costume just so I can reach that sweet 632 attack stat with Wizard class.

Copied verbatim from Beta Lounge, with screenshots removed

7 Likes

No Marjana? What a missed opportunity.

3 Likes

When he were first tought he were lowering targetā€™s defenses but hey, lets make a costume for everyone instead of balancing them Kanji Smile

3 Likes

Marjana doesnt need a costume . Shes very powerfull indeed . Id rather have other weaker heroes helped by costumes

3 Likes

@zephyr1 just a heads up that Borilā€™s costume special skill is currently buggy (one of the devs has confirmed theyā€™re looking into it), so thatā€™s why the skill from first look seems awfully bad.

While editing his costume in, you may want to note that (otherwise I expect to see a lot of users react the same initial way I did :grin:)

4 Likes

Surely theyā€™ll launch costumes for every clasic Hero.

2 Likes

At least he has a better desc :joy:

2 Likes

Well darnā€¦i dont even have Lianna yet! Butā€¦Prisca in dominatrix gear is intriguing - she looks like a dom/top anyway!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Marjana now becomes significantly worse than Sartana at a time when Dark is full of fast snipers or fast heroes overall and Fire is lacking on those.

4 Likes

Was thinking this tooā€¦ though Iā€™m guessing the Yellows will come to Beta later. And hopefully when more costumes are finally released, Yellows will be included at the same time. Seems terribly unbalanced otherwise.

Kirilā€™s a masked ninja now???

3 Likes