🧪 Early Information on ROUND 2 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

This might be weird but I am actually hoping to get Isshtak’s outfit because I want to use it on Avalon so I can use regular Brienne with Melia and have a defense down option that is really good.

3 Likes

Just the aesthetics. Clearly missed an opportunity to highlight the most attractive female dwarf in the game.

1 Like

He is a male, AFAIK)

2 Likes

“ It’s true you don’t see many dwarf women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for dwarf men.”

3 Likes

I burned all my “silver” in Atlantis and in this challange event (grimmforest).
Im not really sure if i will be able to buy enough offers to do a x10 pull (initially my idea was to save gems to do a x20) but i used the gems.

So , i have 12 keys stored , plus 400 gems , plus the keys from the quest.

I hope to get lucky and pull something new.
The new 3* costumes look so good indeed so id be pleased of getting the costumes of Ishark , Berden, Renfield …

If i pull a new 4* costume would be a great surprise and i will welcome a 5* as the jewel of the crown.

However my goal is to pull something new. From there my only dissapointment would be to pull old dupes costumes.

Awesome LOR reference!! Made me laugh!

2 Likes

Same. He is my top 3* want of the new costumes!

1 Like

Isshtak -44% def… Buddy should feel remorse

2 Likes

I swear Tibs and Kiril should be in either a hard rock band or metal band.

Ranfeld here reports that it does damage to the target and nearby enemies, but in the event the information is that it only damages the target. where is wrong

This is a BETA thread, of what was being tested. Appears the final costume that made it in-game only damages one, and effects mana on three.

A pity, then it remains as bad as before, it will become food.

Sorry for the stupid question but for Lianna costume how many Tonics i need to max her?

It takes 6 tonics to max a green hero. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: oops! Wrong answer. Read the Q wrong. See below for correct answer…

If it’s the costume none, I believe is 4 3* mats. But you can only max the costume to the level of the original hero.

How long does the Costume Chamber last? All week?

Can I eat costumes I dont like without left any copy? ex. I have 3 Bane costume, can I eat all of them? thank you for your help

No, you cannot. But why? Costumes used to add a bonus, but if you do not like a hero also, you can eat all copies of a hero too)

Costumed 3* is very helpful on a tournaments and (someone) at events.

But what I got is useless hero, like 6 briene, karil, tyrum.